FREAKS OF THE SEAS [RECRUTING] - EU BASED - EVERYONE ACTIVE IS WELCOME

• Ahoy Pirate,

In the far reaches of the Sea of Thieves, where the water glistens like sapphire and the skies are painted with hues of adventure, there is a guild name whispered in every tavern and even sung by every sailor:

Yes we do it with ease,
    because we are "Freaks of the Seas"

If you want to join the guild and become crew member then simply reply to this post and provide short information why you want to become a member and add your gamertag.

There is also Discord server which I will share after invitation.

See you on the seas Pirates !

Views
  • hi i'm interested

• OK nice to hear that. I will send invite.

• We are Level 72 and now 14/24 slots used. Join now !

• @iamhappy2234 i am interested i play every day like 10 hours my ingame ID is jeboyjesse18

• @IamHappy2234 my friends ID is joempert1

• amazing. inviting now !

• Invited both of you Pirates !

And please note people invited from this forum gets are recruited as Guild Leaders so can invite friends etc.

• **Just a one little thing to add. I will check this forum every day and recruit new crew members until all 24 slots will become full with nice active team.

I am very serious about it 🔪

Kindly Regards,
    Guild Master ☠**

• looking for a guild for me and my friend, hes pirate legend with about 300 hours and im close to being pirate legend with about 100 hours. We're looking to play various content with guild members and sail for the guild for additional rewards.

xbox gamertag: Shottzyy6651
    my discord: Varni

• @Shottzyy6651, I really appreciate information provided 👍

Invite sent to both of you 🔑

• I be interested in joining your guild if there's any slots left

• @iamhappy2234 I am pirate legend and I could prove useful.

Username: VeryPoopyDog
    Platform: Xbox

• Ahoy @VeryPoopyDog and @Cursedcap8196 !

Thanks for rolling in.

Invite sent to both of you 📧

See you on the seas Pirates ☠

• Discord server is in development state but foundations are there so I can share the link and you are welcome to join it 👇

[DISCORD INVITATION FOR FREAKS OF THE SEAS GUILD]([mod removed])

For now its Open.

• Discord has been fully developed. I added stats and possibility to create custom voice channels which destroys when all players leave.

you can DM for link 🎁

• Whether you're a seasoned captain or a greenhorn fresh to the sea, there's a place for you in our ranks. ⭐

Remember, a pirate's true strength lies not just in their cutlass and cannon, but in the unity and loyalty of their crew. 🤝

As you embark on this journey, take heed of our code 📜

🔹Trust Your Crew: We watch each other's backs and share the spoils of our victories.

🔹Seek Adventure: Embrace the unknown, for the greatest treasures often lie in the most dangerous waters.

🔹Honor the Code: Uphold our guild's honor and reputation, for we are bound by more than just gold and glory.

🔹Fight with Valor: Face our foes with courage and cunning, leaving no doubt of our might on the high seas.

🔹Prepare your ship, sharpen your blades, and ready your hearts for the grandest of adventures. The sea is
    calling, and our legend awaits!

Fair winds and full sails, mates. Let’s carve our names into the annals of piracy! ✨

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum! 🍾

Captain IamHappy2234,
    Leader of the Pirate Guild 💀

• Come, don't hesitate. Join now !

• Hello! I'd be interested in joining if there is still spots open, my IGN is Cyzmical

• Hey @Cyzmical invite sent. Welcome in Guild !

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me.

slots 22/24

still two places available !

• Pretty new to the game but love it and learning quickly. Would love to join!

Gamertag: FeetRanger

• @FeetRanger, Thx for coming in. Invite sent 🎈

If you have any questions about game or you need help do not hesitate to contact me or any other guild member. I and my crew will be happy to assist 🤝

See you on seas ! ⚓

• @iamhappy2234
    Can I join guild I am in xbox

• Sure i can add you but i cannot find your gamertag qqvxv 4K. will double check

• Hello, we are 2. If there is any spot open inv me and my friend SilverCrow47. Thank you :)

• Hello, I would like to join the Guild, Im Pirate Legend, 400++ hours accumulated. Mainly do Gold Hoarders, Fishing sometimes just for the chill of it

• Hey Pirates,

What's up ? Hopefully you enjoyed ashen expeditions as we had some really good time. Our Guild achieved Legendary status in emissary ledger for this month. Keep the good work Pirates !

alt text

GUILD EMISSARY LEDGER SCORE

• GUILD EMISSARY LEDGER SCORE

@JohnnyKoi, @SilverCrow47, @Tonakter,
    Thx for short info 🤝
    Invite sent. 📩

See you on the seas Pirates ! ☠

• Hi, can i join the guild? I'm a somewhat new player (70 hours) on pc

• Hey Happy!
    I'm currently looking for a guild.
    I would really like to get to know you and your sailors!
    I've send you a DM here in the forums =D
    Happy saling!

• Hey @DeclinedSteam66,
    You are welcome mate ! Invite sent 📩

• Ahoy Pirates !

New month started and its time to reach legendary rank again in Guild emissary ledger 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧

Still have place so do not hesitate to join !

• Can I please join? I have experience and I am active almost everyday, will be a loyal member of this fine guild!!! Discord: Rascalishonion
    Xbox gamer tag: rascalishonion

• Hey @rascalishonion,

Thx for pinging in. Invite sent 📩

See ya on the seas !

Views
1 out of 36