It's about time I made this post

• Ahoy matey! 🏴‍☠️🦜☠️
    Arr, I be a scurvy swashbucklin pirate like yerselves, however, I am still a bit new!
    I've been playing for a few months now, I think (on PS5!) Lol I tried to get SoT when it first came out for PS5 like my boyfriend did but was unable to afford it at first. The moment I could tho, I've been playing it almost constantly! I love Sea of Thieves!
    I usually play solo but might be nice to have a crew wit more people sometimes. 😊💯
    Jus a lil bit about me: Call me Lilith, or Lili (Lily), I'm 32 (its almost my birthday! 🎂), and I live in the USA (Eastern time zone). I'm rather shy, so I'm actually a bit nervous making this post. 😅 I do have a mic and I will talk eventually but it takes me a while to warm up to people. I will speak if needed in game tho, usually when people are attacking me and I try my best to tell them I'm friendly and will help them if they need! Lol Or if I'm thanking someone for helping me 🙏😊 I don't currently work but I am a full-time single (not single lol, boyfriend is long distance tho) mom to a daughter, so it is a bit difficult for me to be on game a lot in the summertime, but when school starts up, I have most days free! Uhhh, I'm not sure what else to say here. 😅😅
    But anyway, it's nice to be a part of the community n I hope to see some of y'all on the Sea! 🥳🫶

Views
    communityjust for fungeneral
  • @liliithxxx Hey Pirate !

Welcome to the Sea of Thieves Lilith !

Happy Almost Birthday !

It's totally okay to put yourself out there ! Great Job to you for creating this online post and feeling comfortable enough to do so.

A few personal tips for the Seas.

Play the way you want to play, don't be discouraged by some salty dogs who make it their mission to make you salty as themselves.

Being friendly is okay and I love it, player interactions can be full of laughter and can capture the pure beauty of Sea of Thieves. Though always be cautious of the tricksters of course !

Don't rush Pirate Legend, make your story, make your teeth show, make your story yours.

Always remember to have an eye on your daughter or a Megalodon might get her.

Take this away from me today, it's a journey that you will endure through failure, thievery, tears, sweat, gold, victories, and plenty more I will let you and your boyfriend experience along side one other, but have fun on these waters and be true to who you are Lilith.

If you ever have questions, a lot of pirates like myself will help you.

Welcome to The Sea of Thieves !

Always,

Safe Journeys

• @liliithxxx said in It's about time I made this post:

I'm rather shy, so I'm actually a bit nervous making this post. 😅

If you ever have questions about the game, gameplay, strategies for your SoT goals, etc and don't feel comfortable post it to the site or other platforms you are welcome to send me a message.

Don't even need to respond back if you don't want to. It won't bother me any. Otherwise I'll keep a lookout and try to help out if you create topics in the future.

Welcome, I hope you find it a welcoming experience and start to feel more comfortable participating as time goes on.

• @sa1tynutz Thank you much for the tips, matey!
    And also for the birthday wishes! 😁🎂
    It took me a bit to warm up to the idea of an introduction, but here I am. Lol
    I'm actually typing this as I'm hiding in a barrel from whoever is captain of the Burning Blade right now (they keep chasing me down, probably bc I keep stealing Orbs of Secrets 🤭). That ship is an absolute beast. I have yet to take it for myself but I'm finding it difficult to take on solo. So far, I have had many good experiences on the Sea, yet also quite a few bad ones as well with some pretty toxic pirates. 😬 I've even had to report a couple of them for their abhorrent behavior. Despite that, I've still been having such a fun time! I hope to have much more fun in the future! 🫡

I will be sure to keep the big scurry Megs away from my daughter as well! 😱😂

• @wolfmanbush I appreciate that very much, thank you! I did follow you, and @Sa1tynutz as well. You seem like good people. 😊 I always enjoy a good person willing to help out another!
    I will definitely keep you in mind if I have any questions or inquiries on the Sea! 🙏🫡

• @liliithxxx said in It's about time I made this post:

@wolfmanbush I appreciate that very much, thank you! I did follow you, and @Sa1tynutz as well. You seem like good people. 😊 I always enjoy a good person willing to help out another!
    I will definitely keep you in mind if I have any questions or inquiries on the Sea! 🙏🫡

Sometimes a thread pops up in here

https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/category/51/find-a-crew

where there are lady pirates looking to sail with other lady pirates if that is something that interests you. Maybe something to keep an eye on or browse through. That might be a more comfortable sailing situation for you while you build up crew connections.

Some people use facebook groups to try to get together and find compatible crew situations. Might also be something to look into. I know that it has worked out for some.

• Hi Lilith! Welcome to the Sea of Thieves! Haha the first line in your message made me laugh :). I have been playing for a couple of months now and have been having a lot of fun playing the game as well! I mostly play solo sloop since I'm a bit shy myself and only communicate by typing messages in text chat because of this. I really like playing through the tall tales as well as leveling up my reputation and unlocking commendations. You sound really friendly and if you ever want another friendly pirate to join you in one of your adventures on the Sea of Thieves, I would be happy to join!

• Dark Mother of Wrathful Choas - Come Forth Through The Gate
    Ishet Zenunim Taninsam Ama Lilith , Liftoach Kliffoth

Sorry , your name reminded me of an old song ,

Welcome and good luck.

• Hey there @liliithxxx, welcome to the seas. If you (and your boyfriend) ever want to try your hand at some PVP but you're not sure where to start, my guild will be here for you.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/171867/join-the-reckless-noob-alliance-no-fear-no-skill-no-sense-of-self-preservation

I'm pretty new too. My goal for the guild is to create a safe space where new players can make mistakes and learn the basics of PVP without worrying about messing up someone's game. I have a discord where we can share tips and advice and find friendly folk to sail with.

All the best and welcome to the seas. If you have any questions about the guild or the game in general, let me know.

• Bardwhitebeard (GT) here. Sailing the seas just over one year but 2,800 hours to date. Sail mostly solo but would love a crewmate on occasion for Insider stuff.

Views
communityjust for fungeneral
1 out of 10