New pirate on the seas! Looking for other friendly players

• Hi fellow pirates! I'm Aurora, I have been playing for about 2 months now and have been having a lot of fun playing the game. I play on PC and am in the EST time zone. I really enjoyed playing through the tall tales and learning about the lore/story of the game! I also like going on voyages to level up reputation and work on leveling up my factions too. I would describe myself as very friendly, accepting, and I try to just have fun on the seas! I am also a bit of a completionist, and I like to unlock the commendations and Xbox achievements when I can. I usually play solo on a sloop, but I think it would be fun to meet some other friendly players to join too! I am up for playing in PVE voyages, playing through Tall Tales, or trying PVP (although I am still learning in this area). Also, I am rather shy online so I only communicate by typing messages through text chat myself, but I can hear voice chat too if you would prefer to communicate that way. Thanks for reading and feel free to reach out and say hello if you would like to sail together sometime! :)

Views
  • Howdy,

Not using a mic is entirely fine and understandable but it does make it a bit more difficult to maintain a crew because people are often focused on that. It might be a bit discouraging when trying to find people that are cool playing that way but they do exist and they are out there, so I hope you keep trying to branch out, if that is what you wanna do.

Nothing wrong with being shy and nothing wrong with not using a mic. You can play just fine without one. It's awesome you are trying to find people to play with and reaching out in a public way.

I hope it works out and you find awesome adventure with others.

• @WolfManbush Thank you! :)

• @auroraarctct Welcome aboard, me hearty!
    I've been playing for about the same amount of time I think, maybe a month or two more. I'm still discovering things myself! 😅
    I'm actually currently doing tall tales at the moment. I've had to redo the Lair of LeChuck tall tale bc the first time, it didn't give me the commendations for completing it. But it worked this time!
    I'm about to start the Pirates Life tall tale. Pretty excited for these ones as I am a fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. 😁🏴‍☠️
    I am also very shy, and I will admit I'm not the best at meeting new people, but I wouldn't mind playing wit you sometime! I play on PS5. I'm actually unsure how the crossplay thing works when it comes to playing wit specific people. 😅 I've never done it before. I actually jus recently figured out how to add Xbox people on my Microsoft account using the Xbox app. Lol

• @liliithxxx Thank you! The Pirate's Life tall tales were my favorite and were so much fun to play through! I added you back on Xbox! I think if you invite me to your party through the Xbox app it will allow me to join you in Sea of Thieves :)

• @AuroraArctct and @Liliithxxx
    Ahoy!
    Feel free to add me if you pirates ever need some extra hands to scrub the deck.
    I'm a ps5 player and have the xbox app.

• @AuroraArctct @Toy8161 I have added you both as a friend on the Xbox app! 😁 Yay! Ah, I mean, AYEE! ARRRR! 🏴‍☠️😂

• @toy8161 Just added you as a friend on Xbox! :)

• @AuroraArctct @Liliithxxx

That´s great, looking forward to lots of fun and crazy moments on the seas with you all.

Views
1 out of 9