Drunken Pirates - [LVL 750] Looking for more active players

• If you only play once a month don't even ask. No need to be experienced just be on the seas a lot.

Views
  • @morob0i
    Hi, I play every day so I'm interested. I have more than 500 hours of gameplay.
    Discord: Kafka-Hibino-X
    Ps5: Kafka-Hibino-X
    name sea of thieves Kafka HibinoX

• @morob0i
    I play everyday and will sail under the guild emmisary. I have 500 hours and my gamertag is NoPlay05

• @Morob0i
    about 1700 hours, still no shrouded ghost, but looking to become a part of an active guild. Currently in distinction 2 guild but im the only one playing still.
    discord is joshgump
    steam is Chochua
    Xbox is JashGamp

• @morob0i hey, I've been in many Guilds that get to 5-6-7 and then run out of steam, currently in a 4.3 but it's already gone flat.
    I don't really care what the guild level is but want to join one where the crew mates jump get their guild boats out hopefully as many as possible on the same server. Dominate it and everyone be doing the things that bring in rep, swap people around on boats for commendations and generally get things done whilst having fun.

If your Guild is or can become like that I would very much appreciate an invite. If it's taken a guild boat out and sail on your own then that's not for me.

• I, like most people under this post, play every day, and so I'm interested.
    I'm not sure what user you'd need, so I'll give both of my users
    Xbox/Microsoft account: Cruelty5556
    PS: Space_Raccoon_11
    That is, if you still have free spaces.

• Heya, I’m Gl4st0. I play Sea of thieves lots now as I’m try to get the guild ship set. To do this I need lots of commendation for the guild which I is taking me a long time. I have lots of them already (costume commendations and levels up to lvl 200 guild) however i think as I’m much more active I will be able to help out the guild with pvp and pve activities as well as helping out with my own values.

Microsoft name: Gl4st0

• PS5 Player
    TheKingofTrance
    Active Player
    Looking for a good family

• @morob0i play pretty often mainly on weekends because of work

• Pretty much on daily been playing since launch have not been in a guild before but looking to get into it. Able to help out if need be mainly on at night though as I am in college right now
    Xbox: xxiBlaked

• I’m interested in joining. I play probably 3-5x a week, mostly 3+ hours a session. I enjoy doing just about anything in the game, but I am relatively new to the changes. I hadn’t played in probably over 2 years but rant enjoying it and finding time for the game. I’m US based.

Discord: garadan
    XBL: Garadan5567
    Steam: Garadan

Curious about the age range of members. Are you guys 18+, mostly 20s, 30s, etc??

• Hello i need a guild with a lot experience
    Xbox : Samking08
    Discord: Samking08

• Hey i am a very active player play almost daily with 1.6k hrs and typically run the guild flag my discord is petebro22 and my xbox is PeteBro221843

• @noplay05
    Hi, can you send your discord

• @Morob0i

I’m looking for an active guild since both my other two are distinction 10 and there’s really no point in using guild emmi there, 3k hours both pvp curses and golden ghost, have a few rare sails if you need them pledged and can also boost your guild a lot in doing hg with friends.

Xbox/keyboard: Whopperlord4533

Discord: hiesta

• I'm just coming back to the game after a long break a d would love a group to play with to get back into the swing of it. My in game name is WillisRBC

• Hi, im new to the game, but play every day now. Played 7 hours today. I can try to help as much as I can! I'm still learning. My in game name is same. I play on Xbox.

• @jackieboombox We don't really ever try to hop more than 2 ship on to the same server but we do have a lot of active palyers and levels are going up fast regardless. You intrested?

• @morob0i We also have our own discord server where you can ask for other members (and former or future members) of the guild to sail with you

• Xbox Gt: M4dVillainyy
    i play frequently
    disc: tacotom1234567

• @morob0i Play everyday brother, let me know if there's a slot open and shoot an invite.

• Yo. I would like to join ur guild.
    1700+ hours
    XBOX nick: Txc El1mz SK
    DISCORD nick: Salsa
    If u need aby additional information, message me on XBOX or DISCORD.

• @morob0i no thanks it's hard when you solo for a guild. Done that now more times than I care to remember. People get burnt out and the guilds stop churning. Wish you luck though 👍

• Hi I would like to join I play everyday my gamer tag is ZT Fone home on sea of thieves and AceDontGame on PlayStation

• @txc-el1mz-sk Can you add me on discord? nickname: mmoorroo
    Couldn't send you a friend request

• Play an hour or two each day. I need an active guild. GenghisRon2 on Xbox

• Hiya, I’m interested in joining. Got ~620 hours, i like doing hourglass. Looking for a guild to represent since i don’t have any. Dm me if you have questions :)

Xbox: erikkalexx
    Discorf: shulkerp

• Would love to be a part of your guild. Been playing since 2019 with over 1k hours and frequent HG player. Looking for a main guild to play in :)

Xbox : Vornex
    Discord : Vornx.

• I'm a very active player with over 350 hours since the launch on PS5, would love to join the guild.

PSN: Barry_Berkman
    Gamertag: MrVictorStone
    Discord: .barryberkman

• Active daily brotha!

• Hey i play every day 1k hours.... Pre order/1st day
    Xbox-Gabulator
    Discord-grab4275

• 1000+ hours playing on alt would love to join just shoot me a dm at my discord: Rascalishonion so I can become a loyal member of the guild, I play daily

• @rascalishonion year 1 player, did take a brake for the last like 10 months but now I'm back weeknights and throughout weekends on PC.

Discord: CaptainIronhook
    GT: same as Discord

• I play 5/7 hours every day. My gametag is Javi stboi add me pls

Views
1 out of 38