CTU RAIDERS RECRUITMENT!

• Hello there, We’re looking for likeminded individuals and active pirates that want a true and fun experience when it comes to PVP and PVE. If you want to join the guild, add me on XBOX CTU CAPTAIN and shoot me a message or reply back to this thread and I will get back to you. GUILD LEVEL: 54, Members: 16/24

Views
    xbox onecompetitionjust for funcommunitywindows 10
  • @ctu-captain said in CTU RAIDERS RECRUITMENT!:

Hello there, We’re looking for likeminded individuals and active pirates that want a true and fun experience when it comes to PVP and PVE. If you want to join the guild, add me on XBOX CTU CAPTAIN and shoot me a message or reply back to this thread and I will get back to you. GUILD LEVEL: 54, Members: 16/24

@ctu-captain said in CTU RAIDERS RECRUITMENT!:

Hello there, We’re looking for likeminded individuals and active pirates that want a true and fun experience when it comes to PVP and PVE. If you want to join the guild, add me on XBOX CTU CAPTAIN and shoot me a message or reply back to this thread and I will get back to you. GUILD LEVEL: 54, Members: 16/24

Hello there, We’re looking for likeminded individuals and active pirates that want a true and fun experience when it comes to PVP and PVE. If you want to join the guild, add me on XBOX CTU CAPTAIN and shoot me a message or reply back to this thread and I will get back to you. GUILD LEVEL: 63 Members: 16/24

• Level 64 17/24 Spots filling up fast!! :)

• 23/24 1 SPOT REMAINING!! Level 76 now

• @ctu-captain Heya, looking for a crew can i join?
    Im a returning pirate legend. :)

• @luukvds9964 you can! Add me on Xbox CTU CAPTAIN and discord FIB_DIRECTOR I will add you to our guild server and invite you to our guild!

• LEVEL 83 COUPLE SPOTS REMAINING!!

• Join all! We welcome everybody active

• @ctu-captain do you still have spots available?

• @hanabi7921 yes! Add me CTU CAPTAIN on Xbox! I will get you sorted. Add me on discord too FIB_DIRECTOR

Views
xbox onecompetitionjust for funcommunitywindows 10
1 out of 12