Looking for Active players for a 200+ lvl guild

• As the title says, looking for active players for a guild I'm a leader in. The server is a Light-Milsim server with players active night & day

Right now the guild is currently level 200+ with multiple spots available. We would like you to have some experience, but would not turn any solid players away who are willing to learn & be active. If spots fill up, we have 12 other guilds all currently level 100 or higher.

DM if you're interested or have any questions here. You can also add me on Discord gungnir6882 & I will send you an invite

Views
  • Hello!

I play almost every day and would be really grateful if i could join your guild. Im a PC player and i can do both pve and pvp!
    Discord: tflt
    User: Vert808

• @vert808

Sent you an add on Discord

• Hi, I and my friend started to play SoT. We really enjoy playing, and we are in search of guild. We are active always when we have time.

We are both above 25+ years old, so we are mature and you dont have to worry about that. We speak English/German languages.

Would be nice to get invite to your clan.

Our usernames:
    VforDark
    Dude0814

• Hi
    Me and my friend would like to join, we are PS5 players active almost everyday
    My psn is Angel007games
    My friend is tzi0ullis_08
    Also my Discord's Angelobetterguy and my friend's .p4n.

• Hey man,

Is this still available? Looks pretty interesting!

• Messages sent out. Appreciate the interest

• I'd be happy to join and grind!
    Discord: Troddn
    User: Troddn

• @troddn

DM sent and add on Discord

• Looks cool, can i join?

• Yo I have 1000+ hours now playing on alt account, active almost everyday would
    Love to join my discord is: Rascalishonion DM me please brother so I can become a loyal hard working member of your guild!

• Thank you for the interest, DM's sent out.

• Hello, any slots avaliable decently active

xbox user: ZZeroBelowZero

• @zzerobelowzero discord is: zzero

• @zzerobelowzero

Dm sent with link. Any issues with the link, lmk

• Discord Hinata_0wo
    TikTok Hinata_0wo
    Xbox: Hinata 0wo TTV

• @hinata-0wo-ttv

Sent you a friend request on discord.

• Hi, I am a VERY active player and have been looking for a guild and would love to join if you would have me.

I am a very active hourglass player (Helm) and I am always very interactive with the rest of the guild

-CheeseSoup6401

• @cheesesoup6401 DM sent with invite

• id love to join,
    my discord is psychodelix
    my xbox name is Terracraft5880

• @terracraft5880 Dm sent and appreciate the interest.

Views
1 out of 22