Can't access support page when logged in

• Hello,

I've been trying to contact support for an issue with the buried treasures achievement on Xbox not unlocking for me despite having it 100% done but I've not been able to get to the support page for months.

Basically main support page is working fine when I'm not logged in, but as soon as I log in my Microsoft account the website hits me with the "Oh dear! The Sea of Thieves website has encountered an error! Rest assured our web team are shouting at it and prodding it with cutlasses. Normal service will be resumed ASAP". Apparently it's a HTTP error 500.

It's been like this for a very long time and I just don't know what to do about this except making a post here.

Thanks for any help

Views
  • I had this going on for a long time and the only solution I found was to do it from a different device. So if I was getting the error on my computer, my phone usually worked, and vice versa.

• @abjectarity Unfortunately I have the same thing happening on my phone, I'm out of options at this point

• @ez-synsvn there were a few weeks when support was down for everyone and the way I got around it was replying to one of my old support emails and changing the title and body. They treated it like a new ticket. Not sure if that would still work, but if you get the support emails it might be worth a shot.

• @abjectarity Do you have the support mail? Because I don't have any past tickets that I can use

Views
1 out of 5