Game share Redbeard

• I submitted this as a ticket:

I signed into a friends account before he goes on a trip because he wanted me to help him out and play for him for like 2 days. When I signed into his account and opened the game to test it (Xbox app on pc). It said that he was permanently banned. This turned out to be fake because he tried on his Xbox and he could still play. I switched to my account (Xbox app on pc) and it said I was permanently banned too. He even signed into my account on his Xbox and my account was still playable. So I’m not actually banned but I am permanently banned. I didn’t violate code of conduct and I know many people that have played for their friends accounts. I want to play on pc even though I’m not actually banned on Xbox. It makes no sense to me why I’m only banned on pc basically, and I hope it can be resolved. I don’t know if you guys can simply remove redbeards but that would be appreciated since this ban has nothing to do with gameplay, conduct, alt accounts (we both own the game) and other reasons. Also I heard about gameshare being an issue, his account is not on my pc anymore and this account does not have game share enabled so I should be able to play.

I got a copy and pasted answer from rare and I can’t get my account on pc back, but I have my account? And I could play the game on Xbox? Make it make sense.

Views
    windows 10xbox onegeneralfeedback
  • @c5allum Ahoy matey!

Sadly no one here on the forum can assist you.

I reccomend reaching back out to support to get more information, sometimes you might not get your answer on the first reply to a ticket. They usually do a bit of troubleshooting first.

As discussing moderation actions is aagainst our rules here I am unfortunatley going to have to drop anchore here. But I wish you the best of luck!

Views
windows 10xbox onegeneralfeedback
1 out of 2