Okay!!!! For the sake of discussion

• Do you all as gamers, think it is fair to ban players wrongly and literally offer no chance of getting back something that has bought us all great enjoyment? Even though it's obviously not the fault of the account holder. But hey ho go on lock this again cause we can't have negativty in discussions can we!!!! Gotta protect us fagile consumers from knowing about when something is wrong.... can't be having us closing our wallets now can we 😉

Yours sincerely a closed wallet owner

Views
  • This is just how my personality is but I would just move on.

If I got banned for something I didn't do I would go through support and if that didn't work I would just move on.

If someone truly did not do what faced enforcement for then they have their story to tell outside of the SoT platforms, but overall it's just best to move on.

Access to a live service game can be denied for a lot of reasons, one of the risks of investing in this sort of game.

• As your post goes against the Forum Rules, it will be locked.

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

Discussion of disciplinary actions taken against individual players is not permitted on the Forums. Topics and posts with this content will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

NO ONE other than support can help you.

If the person involved wants more information or to appeal then they would need to contact Support as it is not something that can be discussed on the Forums.

Views
1 out of 3