cool guild with a community and DC server!

• hey, I'm in a light Milsim server and i would like to invite people to join, we got a nice community, plenty of people to sail with and it kinda gives something extra to the game IMO

Views
  • Would like to add, we have no requirements, so noob or pro, doesnt matter

• Is this by chance the same discord I saw posted by another user 12 days ago? Either way, I'll reply here.

I played at launch and for about the first year, then didn't play much or frequently again until around 3 months ago. I was playing Helldivers 2 before this, but now I'm 100% back into SoT and trying to finally get better at PvP. I've got 1300 hours exactly right now, mostly solo and helm. I'm working on cannons, TDM, etc. I want to do my best and am always trying to learn more. I am USA-West and tend to play around the time I am posting this, several times a week at least.

I've got my own guilds (3 of them) and a discord of my own, but anyway, enough about me. I feel it's always been a little tough to find consistent and competent players who are mature and chill and also play the same hours and are in the same region and vibe well together. I would love to join your discord, if that all sounds good. You may send me an invite on discord @ armchair.davinci

Views
1 out of 3