Looking to join an active guild with similar goals in mind

• My name is Rusty (23, EU, PC) and I've been getting back into Sea of Thieves lately with over 300+ hours in the game.

Main Goals
    PVP: I’m mainly PvP-focused and have been slowly getting into Hourglass (finally). I love the PvP in the game and am always looking to get better.

Good Crew: I prefer playing with people who have a similar skill level to me and form a good functioning crew. Since I’m very proactive, I don’t enjoy playing with people who just sit around doing nothing.

Cosmetic Hunting: I’m all about being efficient with my time. I’m constantly working towards unlocking something—whether it’s cosmetics or something else. Sitting around isn’t my thing, I always want to be actively working towards new unlocks. (Gotta make everything look PRETTY!)

Roles/Skills
    Helm: I mostly play helm and prefer bigger ships like the Brig or Galleon, but I still enjoy Slooping. I handle everything the helm needs to do on any ship. I’ll bilge on Sloop and Brig, snipe, and make sure the cannons have an angle, whatever is needed. If the crew is busy, I can solo helm, set sails, and manage things on my own. I also call shots and come up with strategies while helming.

Other Roles: I’d say I’m average on cannons— I only jump on when needed, so I’m not glued to them.

Comms: I always play in a Discord call because communication is super important to me. Being vocal and calling out plays is part of what makes a good team.

Proactive: I’m always working to keep things running smoothly. I cook, gather supplies, organize, and plan ahead. I like to multitask and can bucket, helm, and cannon all at once if needed. On bigger ships, I hop on cannons whenever there's a good shot to keep the pressure up.

Other things to note
    I’m looking for a guild that has active members with a similar skill set, where people are proactive and up for PvP and efficiency. Ideally, I want a guild that’s laid-back but focused when it comes to working together, with some good coordination and a sense of humor (cause let’s be real, Sea of Thieves gives us all those “what just happened” moments).

I’m based in the EU, so I’m usually online during EU evenings and weekends, but my schedule can change week to week depending on how busy life gets.

Long-term, I’m planning to focus more on Hourglass and aim to master ship battles and strategies. I’d love to find a guild that’s as hyped for PvP and cosmetic hunting as I am.

Views
    windows 10competition
  • Hi Rusty,

a very well written post about what you are looking for in terms of a guild.

You could very well be an interesting and social pirate for our crew. I send you a DM on here with additional details.

With pirate regards!

• @therustycaptain said in Looking to join an active guild with similar goals in mind:

My name is Rusty (23, EU, PC) and I've been getting back into Sea of Thieves lately with over 300+ hours in the game.

Main Goals
    PVP: I’m mainly PvP-focused and have been slowly getting into Hourglass (finally). I love the PvP in the game and am always looking to get better.

Good Crew: I prefer playing with people who have a similar skill level to me and form a good functioning crew. Since I’m very proactive, I don’t enjoy playing with people who just sit around doing nothing.

Cosmetic Hunting: I’m all about being efficient with my time. I’m constantly working towards unlocking something—whether it’s cosmetics or something else. Sitting around isn’t my thing, I always want to be actively working towards new unlocks. (Gotta make everything look PRETTY!)

Roles/Skills
    Helm: I mostly play helm and prefer bigger ships like the Brig or Galleon, but I still enjoy Slooping. I handle everything the helm needs to do on any ship. I’ll bilge on Sloop and Brig, snipe, and make sure the cannons have an angle, whatever is needed. If the crew is busy, I can solo helm, set sails, and manage things on my own. I also call shots and come up with strategies while helming.

Other Roles: I’d say I’m average on cannons— I only jump on when needed, so I’m not glued to them.

Comms: I always play in a Discord call because communication is super important to me. Being vocal and calling out plays is part of what makes a good team.

Proactive: I’m always working to keep things running smoothly. I cook, gather supplies, organize, and plan ahead. I like to multitask and can bucket, helm, and cannon all at once if needed. On bigger ships, I hop on cannons whenever there's a good shot to keep the pressure up.

Other things to note
    I’m looking for a guild that has active members with a similar skill set, where people are proactive and up for PvP and efficiency. Ideally, I want a guild that’s laid-back but focused when it comes to working together, with some good coordination and a sense of humor (cause let’s be real, Sea of Thieves gives us all those “what just happened” moments).

I’m based in the EU, so I’m usually online during EU evenings and weekends, but my schedule can change week to week depending on how busy life gets.

Long-term, I’m planning to focus more on Hourglass and aim to master ship battles and strategies. I’d love to find a guild that’s as hyped for PvP and cosmetic hunting as I am.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/172069/the-soul-crew-veteran-and-new-recruitment-discord-required-distinction-1-lvl-187-top-100-guild-rank-

We're a fully active guild where all members are required to achieve a weekly goal to stay in (No Slackers). We have a few Day One players, 3 with curses and multiple Legendary Sea Dog title holders. I myself am a completionist but still require some of the harder to get commendations. Check out our guild link above and see if you're interested. Message me on Discord or just comment on the guild post to reach me the quickest.

Views
windows 10competition
1 out of 3