🏴‍☠️ 🎉 Party of Five ~ The Party for All | Distinction V (lvl 500+) | Mature and Social ~ Dutch and English EU pirates

• Ahoy, brave buccaneers! Are you looking for an adventure with a mature and social crew?

We are an active bunch of silly pirates who enjoy sailing together. Being active in open world PVE / PVP, hourglass and hunting commendations.
    A healhty mix of male and female players; everyone should feel safe and welcome within our ranks. No exceptions!

Most of us are based in the EU (Holland, England, Hungary, Belgium....)

While we are out on the seas, we use our dedicated voicechannels on our own guild Discord. We like to talk and hang around together....

Quick overview of what we have to offer you:

• Active pirates who like to sail together with you in open world PVE / PVP, hourglass or helping you with commendations
    • The assembly of larger crews to experience the thrill of fighting on dedicated brig- and galleon crews
    • A mature and social place to hang around. Where toxic behaviour among our crew is not permitted.
    • Our own Discord with actively used voicechannels. Come in and hang around, even if you don't intend to set sail
    • We occasionally organise guild fleets on the same server during special game events or when there is enough interest

Guild requirements for all members:

• Be active in the game at least a few times per week. No sweaty minimum requirements, we just like to see you
    • Sail with us as your MAIN guild; raise the guild emmisary flag and sell to the sovereigns once in a while
    • Pledge your active ships to our guild, so you help contribute to a higher guild level
    • Join our discord and be visible when you set sail; its easy to meet & greet with fellow members

If you like what you read and think this is the place for you, then you can drop us a note in this thread.
    Tell us why we should recruit you.

You can also click my name here and start a private chat with me. Share your gamertag and discord name as well.

Everytime we have a spot open on our roster, we will contact those who catches our attention.

Views
    communityjust for fun
  • Hello.
    Still have spots available?
    I usually play 3/4 times a week and have around 3K hours.

If yes, please send me invite.

• Hi @EIR4S

See your chat on here (bell in the upper right). Additional info has been sent.

Views
communityjust for fun
1 out of 3