LVL 195 Guild Recruitment TOGETHER WE DROWN

• Ahoy,

Are you ready to sail the high seas, claim legendary treasures, and perhaps planning misfortune on other ships? Join TOGETHER WE DROWN, a guild based on USA (wherever you are, you are welcome to join us)

Current Guild Level: 189 (Distinction I)
    Current Guild Members: 14/24

What We Offer :

Experienced Leadership: Guidance from seasoned pirates who know the ropes.
    Epic Adventures: Wherever the seas take us.
    Team Spirit: A friendly and active community where camaraderie and cooperation are key.
    Events: In accordance to the postings by the official SoT.

Requirements:

Passion for Piracy: A love for exploration, treasure hunting, and epic sea battles.
    Guild Player: Willingness to collaborate and increase the distinction of The Other Half.
    Respect: A positive attitude and respect for all crew members. Toxicity is not the option.

MUST HAVE MIC!!!!!!!

Views
  • Please don't keep creating new Threads for the same topic, you can simply add any additional updates/information with a post on this Thread.
    This Thread will be left open but any future Threads will be locked/deleted.

Thank you.

• I'm willing to join, I'm an active and very experienced player that does all sorts of things and would like to join. My gt is patrick slik.

• @patrick-slik sent a FR on xbox when available hit me up.

• @ioncalypso I have been playing sea of theives for a long time and i absolutely love the game. I play just about everyday and i am always down to help out or do whatever. My gt is Im ShipFaced#214

• @ioncalypso Been playing on/off since end of year 1, on most weeknights and weekends MST and down for whatever.

Disc & GT are Capt Ironhook as you see on my profile

• Guild invites still available? Based in US, tired of leveling my guild alone. I play every day. Play on PC gamepass. Gamertag same as name here.

• Hey.
    Still have spots available?
    I have around 3K hours playing time and play 3/4 times every week.
    If yes, please send me invite.

• Got 500 hours, would like to join
    GT | Mr Cap9980

Views
1 out of 10