Arena (style) game mode opens Once a year for a Mouth

• Basic idea bring arena (style) game mode for short period of time once a year.

Fixing the problem of low player numbers, wasted sever space making it a limited time thing. As well as lowering the load of maintaining the game mode through out the whole year with game updates.

Could also so tie in streamers to this event such as a doing a tournament as the finale nearing the end of the event!

i all ready got the blue hat and ship cosmetics but miss the days of arena.

alt text

This is kinda a reposed but i dont think the anchor was warranted. The TSD stuff would still take a long time to earn especially if its a yearly for a short time. I didn't say anything thing about bringing the cosmetics/commdations back (personally I'm not opposed to bringing them back) its just and idea for an arena/new arena could even have different cosmetics/commendations. i just want to hear hear your guys thoughts on this idea.

Views
  • Ahoy!

The decisions around The Arena, its cosmetics, commendations, and achievements have been made and are final.

Arena cosmetics, commendations and achievements were made for The Arena and will be retired alongside it. There are no plans to change this.

Dropping anchor here....again.

Views
1 out of 2