It's time to get spooky with some Piratey Pumpkin Stencils!

• It's the season to be spooky and we've been loving the pumpkin designs you've been sharing in this thread and on social media!

If you're looking to bring some piratey flair to your pumpkin this Halloween look no further than our Pumpkin Stencils!

Used this or adapted it in some way? Show us below!

Views
  • @khaleesibot Oooooh thank you very kindly for the stencils... Best get crafty now!

• @khaleesibot I might go get them tattooed instead 😂

• @made-in-89 Or just carved out of your leg ;)

• Very nice!

• @khaleesibot These are fabulous...we're still short on some pumpkins but will definitely be attempting one or two!!

• @khaleesibot
    I have already made a couple SoT pumpkins but still have a couple stencils i have created but not used. Any one can use this one if they fancy a little challenge.
    alt text

Start in the centre and work your way out

• Noice!! I can't wait to carve these into my pumpkins this Halloween!

• You read my mind - I printed off a copy of the skull for use this weekend - returning home and alas, thou hast beaten me to the punch! Thank you!

• @khaleesibot
    This is GREAT! lol

• @khaleesibot The arts look awsome

• Another stencil i didnt use. The boar shrine. Known for shining bright when you hold up that lantern. ☠

Anyone can print off and use this

• @musicmee course you would say that 👀

• @devilstassia

• @musicmee carve out of your leg ccommnt haha 🙀

• @devilstassia Hahaha... we're friends... I know he won't take my advice!

• @musicmee advice from you is 🌽y haha

• @devilstassia

• @musicmee I 💗u

• @devilstassia HEY! Back away from my lover xD :P

• @dumy2008

• @musicmee right oh my. @DuMy2008

👀
    👅

• Oh. You weren’t serious!? 😰

• @made-in-89 Ooooops! No. Should have wrapped that in sarcasm tags. Sorry. My bad!

• Wow these look so cool, I'm gonna try them tomorrow. I especially like the Kraken and crossbones!

• *proceeds to stencil all the things! xD

• @trealb3njym0u53 said in It's time to get spooky with some Piratey Pumpkin Stencils!:

*proceeds to stencil all the things! xD

I hope all your family and pets are in a safe place and out of stencil range then. ;p

I suck so bad at these things, even a stencil can't save me. Am still wecloming all donations of pumpkin pie though. Maybe even a spiced pumpkin latte, from any leftovers people may have. lol

• @khaleesibot my gooooood tht last one! 👌👌

• i'm shook

• @khaleesibot Very cool

• @khaleesibot very nice

• @khaleesibot nice nice

• @khaleesibot Yaaarrgh, All me have be these coconuts and me sweet bottle of the Devil's Rye, blessed to me by Davy Jones himself.

• @khaleesibot Wow looks great

Views
12 out of 36