new Sea of thieves art project.

• Hi there! I have been really in the pirate mood as of late and I am working on a few new ideas in the making. I plan to do another set of Sea of Thieves pins! But that is not all! I have been also in my free time making gemstone infused clay cups and I plan to try my hand at making a few sea of thieves handmade grog cups! I plan to carve the stencils recently given from the pumpkin post and shape it into the clay and make like a rustic tanker. Its going to take me a few weeks to make as I work and that. However il be posting stuff as I go along starting with the pins :)

Views
  • alt text

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Ahoy @cavemansamurai !

The images aren't showing up, you need to link to the individual images and not the albums like you currently are.

• @musicmee ya I am finding it difficult to do. I will try now thanks.

• @cavemansamurai The pins look great! Looking forward to seeing more!

• That is some amazing work, matey!

• @cavemansamurai Those are looking really fantastic!!

• Thanks for all the comments! Sorry for late replies been at work 🤣

• @cavemansamurai Awesome! They came out really nice. I love the skull and swords one :)

• @ionei-falcon ya I am really pleased with how well they held up. I am really looking forward to that new art book! Get some good inspiration there.

• This looks so good my dude. Keep this up it’s amazing

• @cavemansamurai Hey, I already saw the kraken sort one before and I'll tell you what I told them. All of them would look epic as a flag ( after one or two small tweaks to make it fit ). Seriously, good work :)

• @cavemansamurai your pins are awesome! What did are they made of?

• They look great good job

• @hamsternz I make them with a no.6 nontoxic plastic and apply a water based glaze over it to protect it from wear and tear. Thanks for the reply

Views
1 out of 17