Peg Legs in SoT!

• https://disabledtvcharactersblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/family-guy-seamus-wooden-limbs.jpg?w=830

Come on.... You know you want this...

but anyway, do you guys know if peg legs and hooks make different sound effects when walking and interacting with objects in SoT?

Additionaly, i think itd be pretty funny if they had a special walking gait, like the one for when your drunk, if you had two peg legs. and maybe made it so you had really goofy and clumsy reload and interaction animations if you had two hooks for hands...

Views
  • Although I'd LOVE having two peg legs and two hooks, I'm pretty sure it will be limited to one hook on the left arm, and one peg leg on the right(?) leg. I also hope that you can put on eye patches and they are a seperate piece of clothing.

• I just want to be able to wear shoes at the end of my peg legs.

Still gotta be fashionable.

• If my memory is correct, there really is no sound difference to walking or interacting if you have a peg leg or hook

• In the reveal for the Ferryman outfit (that comes with the SoT controller) the male model has hooks for both hands!
    It seems like hooks are going to be one of our customization options, so I sure hope we can go wild! Oh, the things I've seen... let's just say it looks like the art department is having fun.

Views
1 out of 5