Bigger ships

• will sea of thieves have bigger ships? like 6-8 crew ships or maybe 10 crew ships? cause i hve like 5 otther friends who want to play the game, and we all want to be in the same ship but the current bigger ship have a limit of 4 members.
    So will we see bigger ships?

Views
  • @theinterceptoro we dont know for sure, but i assume to add more variety. I know you guys want to sail together, but you can always sail 3 small ship together and be a small fleet!

• I hope at least 4 & 6 will be available for the current galleon, like 1 or 2 is for the sloop.

That and allowing for the crew to set a limit, to avoid unwanted random players, if they so desire. Better allow the crew to set a max limit than allow them to brig players "just because" :P

• @dark-shadow9056 said in Bigger ships:

@theinterceptoro we dont know for sure, but i assume to add more variety. I know you guys want to sail together, but you can always sail 3 small ship together and be a small fleet!

But they can't force themselves into the same game instance when on difference crews/ships, that's the main problem :/

• @koshdukai ohh, didn’t play the game yet, sorry

• I like the idea of going to a 6 man crew. Most PvP has a 4-6 player max, I don't think it would be too bad. I just hope they matchmake the lobbies based on party size, much like a BR game. It would be awfully tough to pillage and plunder with a sloop when there's a 6 man galleon or 2 on your server.

• I think people that are in sloop should be put on their own server with other small ships no big ones at all. People are going around and messing around with smaller ships when they should be focused on Big Ships so I think the smaller ships should be put on their own server

• I'm tired of being robbed buy bigger ships once again I think that smaller ships should be put on their own server so not to get messed with by bigger ships too overpowering and way too overwhelming it is not cool at all

• @agn-cron1c said in Bigger ships:

I think people that are in sloop should be put on their own server with other small ships no big ones at all. People are going around and messing around with smaller ships when they should be focused on Big Ships so I think the smaller ships should be put on their own server

Views
1 out of 9