CAN YOU DRAW ? SHOW US YOUR ART !

• @l-CoolBreeze-I said in CAN YOU DRAW ? SHOW US YOUR ART !:

@MAREK-I4O8 Link has awesome work, im going to guess its mainly pastel and colored pencil for the eyes?

yes you right,my sister love pastels... some more art by her

• @guichiodi2 Ahoy pirate,did you just tried to post something? Unfortunately nothing coming up

• @MAREK-I4O8 Yes, but some thing goes wrong D:
    I will try again!

alt text

• @guichiodi2 Thank you, this act looks scary ! Good job!

• @MAREK-I4O8 Thank you ! How can you paint like that? Amazing Job!

• @MAREK-I4O8 I do too! Im not that accurate though lol

• @guichiodi2 said in CAN YOU DRAW ? SHOW US YOUR ART !:

@MAREK-I4O8 Thank you ! How can you paint like that? Amazing Job!

I wish I can draw like that but how its done you will have to talk to my sister ;)

• @guichiodi2 Lots of action going on it keeps your eye busy. good job nice work 🙂

• @l-CoolBreeze-I Ahoy! Thank you mate!

• @guichiodi2 You're welcome, you should add to it. Take the edge of the water (horizon) and move it to the bottom of the pirates feet then put another rock out there somewhere. I like your water and blood effects too 👍

• @LinkolnC said in CAN YOU DRAW ? SHOW US YOUR ART !:

alt text

This is even better than anything id ever be able to come up with

• @Ant-Heuser-Kush my sister said "Go for it ;)"

• @Clumsy-George Thank you from me and my sisters for such great words,really appreciate ;)

..everything is done by hand,mostly using pastels

• My version of a mermaid.
    alt text

• Update, I can now embed mwhahaahI cant seem to get an image to embed like the posts above (what am I doing wrong?) anyway I do alot of digital illustration which can be seen here My drawings. I dont have anything pirate themed atm (shame on me) but I do have a couple of pirate themed tee's in the works right now :D

• @Aprovoked-Mango said in CAN YOU DRAW ? SHOW US YOUR ART !:

I cant seem to get an image to embed like the posts above (what am I doing wrong?) anyway I do alot of digital illustration which can be seen here My drawings. I dont have anything pirate themed atm (shame on me) but I do have a couple of pirate themed tee's in the works right now :D

this is super cool ,how you making these pictures?

• @JKodis said in CAN YOU DRAW ? SHOW US YOUR ART !:

My version of a mermaid.
    alt text

I'm keep looking at her ;D

• @MAREK-I4O8 Mixture of photoshop and corel painter. I have a wacom tablet so its essentially like drawing on paper but on pc instead and I have all the "undos" in the world to correct my mistakes haha! Best explanation is digital painting :D

• alt text
    ...little sand graffiti I made on Exmouth Beach : )

• @JKodis nice work 👍

• Lying Loser

• @l-CoolBreeze-I said in CAN YOU DRAW ? SHOW US YOUR ART !:

@MAREK-I4O8 Link has awesome work, im going to guess its mainly pastel and colored pencil for the eyes?

@Falcxon @lizalaroo @guichiodi2 @Ant-Heuser-Kush @Clumsy-George @JKodis @Aprovoked-Mango
    I was talking to my sister today about pictures and art and she told me all colored pictures was drawn using this setalt text
    Marcus Fenix and all black and white picture was made using calligraphy holder with thin sharp nibs plus black ink.
    alt text
    Picture Lestat de Lioncourt using only pencil.

POST YOUR PICTURES COZ WE LOVE THEM ;)

• @MAREK-I4O8 lets all do stick figures next 😆

• alt text

• This is Teresa of the faint smile she is a character in the Anime "Claymore" I personally love the anime this is a scenario where she is trying to keep her identity undercover for a spoil alert I won't spoil for. I drew this with a .3 mechanical pencil shading was hard to get and this is the carmen effect from imgur. give more tone to the color. I have the original if anyone would want to see the black & white version which I don't like. This took 2 school day back in high school. These are high school senior year drawings.

This is Mystogan from Fairy tails Mysterious guy who also keeps his identity a secret. some Carmen effect from imgur to show depth of the shade and pencil of where i dealt the lines at. one of my favorite drawings. This took me 4-5 school days back in high school. Finished with a .5 & .3 mechanical pencil Goal is to get back into drawing after 5 years of not drawing haha and trying to draw a dragon which is one of my life time goal and make it detailed as possible. One of my fantasy drawing is drawing human being faces hopefully i get into realism, but that's a stretch and also try different technique instead of paper and pencil and pen and graphite. Maybe crafting someday who knows where life might take me thanks for reading.

• Dang, I love these. There are some really good traditional pieces. Most of my work is digital so I'm always jealous of people with those good pencil/ink skills. No ctrl-z in real life.

I haven't drawn in months myself but I have a website where you can see my art and attempts at sequential art.

• @masterkiller990 Thank you for posting these great pictures !!!!

• I mentioned earlier in this thread about a couple of pirate themed tee's I had in the work, they are now complete! Just to clarify these are the basic prices, I didnt pick them/cant make them lower etc

https://society6.com/product/high-seas421063_all-over-print-shirt#s6-6935644p44a57v424

Let me know what you guys think :)

• @Aprovoked-Mango Gorgeous!! Love the colour of the second one and the colours in the print on the first!

• @KattTruewalker Thankyou :D It took so long getting the colours right in the first one haha. Just need to find a decent UK version of society 6 now

• This is the most recent thing that I've done. Wish I could have cleaned it up better Shank Spider

• @Davy-Jones-ox Please next time send PM to anyone about the price,thanks.

• @Aprovoked-Mango Love them both!

Views
49 out of 72