How to make custom tattoos better

• First off I'd like to say thank you Rare, for allowing us to finally customize our tattoos. This was one of the biggest highlights of this DLC for me. There's a small suggestion I have on how to make this new system perfect. It could also work for the custom scars. Simply divide the packs up into pieces such as: Left arm, right arm, neck, head, chest, back, left leg, right leg. This would give us true customization because as much as I love some of these sets, you can't really stand out. Granted, there's only 4 new sets at the moment. I think it'd be much cooler if we could mix and match tattoos and scars.

EDIT: I think we should still purchase them as packs, but be allowed to place them on as we wish.

Views
  • How it should have been from the start personally.

• @doctorviolet3 I definitely agree, but at least we're making some progress!

• @blg-strong-dad True true..........wish i could say that for scars..........currently only one and you can't modify your current ones if you have any. (Abit unfair seeing how they were squawking like parrots in the notes about being able to design your pirates scars and such after your own characters story/aka the custom tales or lore you give your pirate.)

• I do like how the sets work though... that's a clever way of doing it... and now we have started seeing them roll out I am sure over time it will be much easier to keep adding to them.

• @doctorviolet3 So there is only 1 scar set right now? That is kind of lame. I'm sure more will be added though.

• @musicmee Yeah the current system isn't terrible, I just think it could be a bit better. I'm all for more options in this game and this seems like a pretty simple way to let us have more!

• @blg-strong-dad Yeah just the shark bite......again though its kind of pathetic when you think about it. The game has tons of scars in its rng system from cuts across the belly to slashes on the eye to having a blind white colored left or right eye. You'd think rare would have implemented those as changeable and optional things in the vanity.

• @doctorviolet3 I agree, I figured maybe we had to "earn" the other ones somehow...which in theory would be awesome.

• @blg-strong-dad Meh id rather have em free or buy them but from a certain view yeah earning them for certain things would be nice. Either way though the positives of this update for me are being drowned by the negative of me solely not having the option to give myself the whited out blind left eye i always wanted and my sona should have had since day one of choosing. Sad to cause i love my character but not having a blind left eye to show off when i don't want to wear a patch is a really sad thing. Especially when you built a goofy story around it since launch day. I lost my eye to a flock of angry seagulls. Cursed burdz. Proceeds to be told merrick lost his to parrots DAAAAAAD!? DAAAAAAAAAAAAD IS DAT U!?

• @doctorviolet3 Haha Yeah, I know what you mean. I would assume Rare would add that at some point. Hopefully it'll be sooner than later!

• @blg-strong-dad Agreed. I grow tired of wearing a patch 100% of my time just to get the point and lore of my sona across. And its really bugging me at this point. Only things id change on them would be to swap the scar across my right eye to my left eye and make the left eye whited out so its blind. Come on rare thats not that much to ask for or expect from you is it? ;n;

• @blg-strong-dad I thought this exactly Similar to how its done on Saints Row 2. I also would of liked to mix up tattoo's from one pack with another. Another idea is to have coloured or the option to colour our tattoo's. The later isn't a big deal for me but non the less I hope these ideas get implemented.

• @alphacenturion2 Color options would be great! If anything they could make the same pack but colored differently.

• @blg-strong-dad I was thinking you select the pack then the colour you want so black, blue, red, green, yellow, pink, purple and orange. As well as this face, hand and leg tattoo's are a must. Id also like to see tattoo sleeves like this one for example as well as a variety of other designs.

alt text

• @alphacenturion2 Definitely agree! That looks awesome!

Views
6 out of 16