Best in game locations for Fishing? Where will you cast your line?

• Fishing is coming as part of the Anniversary Update on April 30th.
    Have you got a fishing spot already picked out?
    Where will you be casting your line?
    Take a shot and show us!

A wild and remote spot, from a rowboat, somewhere with a tavern nearby?

Views
  • @katttruewalker
    a true fisherman never reveals the best spot...So, nope i can't help you Mrs Truewalker ...Sorry....NOT ;)

• @clumsy-george

Haha! Maybe we need riddles!? Hope you're looking forward to this update as much as I am :)

• I'll bite (you see what I did there?)

Crescent Isle (Gotta keep Salty company)
    and
    Snuggler's Bae of course!

• Mermaids hideaway, on the rocks in the "pond".

• @KattTruewalker

I'll enjoy some fishing and fine conversation with my crew on our favorite island, Thieves Haven!

Also, rowboat challenges are about to become a lot cooler.

Challenge: Earn 5 reputation levels in The Hunter's Call by only using a rowboat for your session!

• @m1sterpunch said in Best in game locations for Fishing? Where will you cast your line?:

Seconded!

• @katttruewalker
    Oh, yes Ma'am , i most certaintly look forward to the 30th of April...Rare is such a strange team , when you think they cannot best themselves anymore , they simply rise above themselves and make the Best game simply better , almost like it doesn't seem to cost them much effort...

• @grayboosh said in Best in game locations for Fishing? Where will you cast your line?:

@m1sterpunch said in Best in game locations for Fishing? Where will you cast your line?:

Seconded!

Smuggler's Bae sounds like a popular location so far :D

• I'll be fishing at old faithful on a rowboat. I heard nobody goes there and the biggest of the fish might lurk.

• @katttruewalker

Now... can we fish in the Hot Tub? :)

• Gotta be the Ferry of the Damned... Get those Fish of the Damned!

• @piratecraggy said in Best in game locations for Fishing? Where will you cast your line?:

@katttruewalker

Now can we fish in the Hot Tub :)

Oooh now there's a question.. pondies or tubbies? :D

• @katttruewalker I would say Thieves Haven, has a nice view and a lot of shade :D

• Shark Bait Cove for me. I'm sure Merrick had some sort of idea what he was doing being down there. Also Canon Cove as a secondary location, off the dock, facing the original path first shown in the reveal. Time for reflection is always good while fishing.

• All over the Sea, but if I'm honest, Canon Cove, Crescend Isle and Shark Bait Cove are already very nice Places to Fish

• @musicmee you mean those Damned Fish?

• This little slice of heaven will make a fine fishing spot!
    alt text

• @biostructr sneaky spot at the thone at the back ^^

• @katttruewalker said in Best in game locations for Fishing? Where will you cast your line?:

@grayboosh said in Best in game locations for Fishing? Where will you cast your line?:

@m1sterpunch said in Best in game locations for Fishing? Where will you cast your line?:

Seconded!

Smuggler's Bae sounds like a popular location so far :D

You spelled "Snuggler" wrong. Where's the love?

• @musicmee said in Best in game locations for Fishing? Where will you cast your line?:

Gotta be the Ferry of the Damned... Get those Fish of the Damned!

I hope they add some sort of easter egg like this that's not in the patch notes!

• Devils ridge a fine mix of fresh water with a fire next to it complete with game to cook I can choose to cast off for salt water on the beach or fish in the pond while my crew gathers meat great place

• @lupo-d-ace Ahoy there! Make sure we don't discuss personal experiences from your time playing Insider builds (e.g. stories) on public threads.

• @m1sterpunch

I did, haha!

Sn♥ggler's Bae, right?

• @liantherx Forgive me, I hadn't noticed that I'm not here in the Insider Discussions Forum.I will pay more attention to this in the future.

• @piratecraggy said:

Now can we fish in the Hot Tub :)

This made me think of the pool scene from Caddyshack :P

@KattTruewalker - Why travel when you can fish from home, so I'll be casting off from Snake Island :)

• @saskeks Hmm could do but there is not a lot of shade. I was thinking about fishing in the inside pool from the shipwreck or somewhere where you are safe, you don't want boombox skelly to ruin your experience :D

• @katttruewalker I'll be fishing from the back of a Meg. The ultimate camouflage. The fishes will never see me coming!

• @katttruewalker I would say golden sands outpost

• will test to fish under water, soon.

• As George said, I will never reveal the best fishing spot ;), however one I will go to (for obvious reasons) especially at sunset is this

Well just because ;)

• I love to fish off my rowboat or at an inactive fort. Sometimes at the base of the cannon towers. I've got a particular spot I love, but like @Clumsy-George said, it's my secret spot!

• My goal is to find the highest fishing spot possible, away from those ill-mannered skeletons. Maybe the beacon platform on The Crooked Masts will work? :)

• @katttruewalker Oddly enough, I absolutely love fishing at: DR-Cursewater Shores, Wilds-Old Faithful, SOP-Sailors Bounty, Ancient-Sharkbait Cove.

Views
1 out of 63