Issue with the Xbox Console Companion

• text alternatif

It's really annoying because I can't join or invite my Friends.

I don't know if that's the appropriate channel, if it isn't please redirect me to the correct one.

Thanks in advance :D

Views
  • @phanphanocean i am afraid that if ypu have issues with the console companion app you need to request microsoft itself for support, this is outside of RARE’s hands.

I have not seem this kind of behaviour with that app so i cant help you either im affraid

• Xbox app is garbage incarnate, unfortunately, this is Microsoft's app to fix. Rare has no say in the fixing/troubleshooting of this garbage. You would have better chances seeking assistance directly from Xbox/Microsoft.

• It be yer Nintendo roms ;) Now that Rare be allowing Banjoo an' Kazooie to be in Smash Microsoft are gonna wreck any PC found to have Nintendo roms.

• @phanphanocean

Microsoft released new Xbox apps at E3 for PC players. Give it a try:

It's faster and way more reliable!

• Well that app has been a problem even when it just had the name "Xbox" - It's a disaster, broken af.

• @phanphanocean If you are on PC you don't need to use that anymore..just hit windows+G and use that. It is a lot better than having that trash app open lol

Views
2 out of 7