Infinite bucket full of water bug

• no matter how much u empty ur bucket it's always filled with water.... couldn't bail my sloop tonight.

seriously rare.... seriously... we need hot fixes the game is broken

Aufrufe
  • @treefittymonsta This isn't a glitch with Sea of Thieves, it's something with your internet. You were lagging. XD

• @treefittymonsta Happens to me a lot these days. 5 people on the internet at a time, it's ridiculous.

• Was it just the bucket not working?

I'm plagued by a bug happening to me on a daily basis and multiple times a day. Where the bucket doesn't work, can't use planks, can't look at a map/quest, can't ads,.. pretty much nothing works ,death sentence in many cases. Some times pressing ESC twice works (12% of the time) and sometimes picking up a new weapon in the weapon box works ( usually I need to replace my EoR for 15% chance at fixing it).

• @dominusocto7 said in Infinite bucket full of water bug:

@treefittymonsta This isn't a glitch with Sea of Thieves, it's something with your internet. You were lagging. XD

wasn't my internet...

• Countless times has my entire crew run into an issue where you throw water out of the boat so your bucket it visually empty, but end up throwing a full bucket of water back below deck when attempting to get another scoop.

• @treefittymonsta This bug has happened to me a few times as well. Luckily was on a Galley and had others to support.

• it's a bug but saying the game is broke is A bit dramatic.

• @dominusinkk This lag would be on the fault of Sea of Thieves, not the player.

• @brokenturtle127 When this bug makes scooping out water, a basic and necessary function, impossible then the game is broken as there would be no way to not sink. The water filling the boat becomes Thanos; inevitable.

• As this is a rather old thread and your posts now constitute a necro it, we will go ahead and drop anchor on it here. Thank you for your understanding.

Aufrufe
1 von 11