Sea of Thieves Timeline

• Ahoy me hearties!

@DeadEyeDray and I are so happy to launch the Sea of Thieves Timeline. We have compiled in more than 100 events the lore of the game and its expanded universe. We hope this can be a great resource for the community to understand better the history of the Sea of Thieves and of its characters who live(d) in it.

SoT Timeline

The intended goal of this timeline is to provide a clear and concise location for people to learn about the history of the Sea of Thieves.

Due to the nature of pirates, not all tales can be trusted! We've tried out best to place the events where we feel they make the most sense but this is not set in stone, if new information comes to light in future this Timeline will be amended to reflect that. In a similar vein, the Timeline will be continuously updated as new aspects of the lore come to light.

Soo, what's your favourite lore event from the Sea of Thieves? For me it has to be when Mercia and Ramsey first met with the Merfolk 😊

Hope you'll enjoy it and have a good reading 💛

Aufrufe
  • that is awesome

an online picture book for pirates like me that played for thousands of hours and didn't really follow the lore much at all

not proud of it but I'm glad y'all took an interest in creating this so we can enjoy it now. Thank you

I love ancient history stuff so those parts are my favorite and I love a good meg story

• @skulliah Awesome work matey! Thanks to both of you for sharing it 🍻

• @wolfmanbush said in Sea of Thieves Timeline:

that is awesome

an online picture book for pirates like me that played for thousands of hours and didn't really follow the lore much at all

not proud of it but I'm glad y'all took an interest in creating this so we can enjoy it now. Thank you

I love ancient history stuff so those parts are my favorite and I love a good meg story

Everything about the Ancient people is so fascinating. There are still quite a lot we don't know, but can't wait to learn more about them and all the knowledge they had 😊

• Whoa. I'll have a gander. I bet there's stuff in here I don't know.

• @skulliah bravo buddy! Bravo!

Not enough Boatswain chaos and fire though!

• @sshteeve said in Sea of Thieves Timeline:

@skulliah bravo buddy! Bravo!

Thanks! 😊

Not enough Boatswain chaos and fire though!

For now.... 😉😇

Aufrufe
3 von 7