new types of ships

• who wants to see new types of ships in the sea of ​​thieves??

Aufrufe
  • @elgatonoire7288 like another version of the sloop, brig and galleon? Sure, why not...if they are just different in looks and got no advantages or disadvantages whatsoever I'm into it

• @elgatonoire7288 different styles for current ships would be cool. As long as you're not asking for a 10 player gally with 20 forward facing cannon. 🤣🤣

• Actually the upcoming Burning Blade event seems interesting in this direction. While not a new ship per se, it will be interesting to pilot this behemoth.

• It could work. They could bring out something like a war frigate or Man o’ War which would allow a max crew of 5. Otherwise slot in a schooner/caravel or something and reconfigure the crew compositions for each to allow 5 on the galleon.

• @captainwilks no extra players on ships. Upsets the balance of the game. And it's been suggested many times in the past and a few times this year.

• @qu1etone

Yep server balancing would be an issue. I kind of assumed that that was the OPs intent with the post. Maybe a leap in the wrong direction on my part.

I think the main rationale for more ship types would be to get more of your shipmates together. Though again, that leads back to potential balancing issues on servers.

• @elgatonoire7288

I mean a Greek trireme would be fun to sail on

• Id honestly like to see a truly solo ship with one 360° cannon up top

• I just want a ship that's solo only and has a single 180 degree cannon

• As this thread was months old and revived recently, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Aufrufe
8 von 12