Looking for a Crew

• Coming back to the game after a long hiatus, would love a regular duo or crew.

I'm a fairly experienced player, 1800+ hours, but I have been away well over a year and need to get my sea legs back. (Particularly with PvP). I have interest in all content, most of my reputations were maxed out at 75 and I'm psyched at the opportunity to grind them to 100. I love achievement chasing, and I'm happy to go after the most obscure and punishing. (That includes fishing!)

As far as my own pirate code, I'd say I'm a fairly altruistic player. This probably matters quite a bit on whether we'd enjoy sailing together. I think helping new players experience and enjoy the game has far more merit than making them quit and never try again. I enjoy attempting allying. I leave the fishermen alone. I don't bother ruining the night of someone I can't profit off. However, I voraciously enjoy PvP with a willing participant. Good natured about losses, would appreciate if my crew was too.

If any of this sounds like a good fit, let me know, drop your tag. I play on PC through the Xbox app. EDT. Fair winds, hope to Sail with you soon!

Aufrufe
    windows 10
  • I'm also a generally friendly pirate, usually interested in achievements/gold/alliances and generally having fun. I'm not against PVP, but tend not to attack first. I still feel "new" to the game with 500 hours or so, and there are still a few things I haven't done much of (like hourglass). I'm in Australia, so opposite timezones and high ping might make things tough, but feel free to add me and we can see (Xbox gamertag: Kie AUS).

• @indigoeve Pick Me, Pick Me! Lol. Always looking for a 3rd or 4th... I am looking for fellow female pirates! I game with my husband and I am not a fan of most dudes on xbox lol. Hmu sometime!

Aufrufe
windows 10
2 von 3