Just looking for crewmates

• Hey,
    as simple as that, not necessarily looking for a guild although i have no problem forming a guild if there's enough of us :D just some group of people we can set up discord with or just talk through vc and play the game.
    I don't really care how old are you or how much skill you have as long as you're not a child, i'm 25, based in czechia, my english is pretty good i think :D So let's group up and get some loot, maybe sink some ships i'm tired of playing the game solo :D

Aufrufe
  • The Royal British Navy of Sea of Thieves is recruiting. We are a discord based MilSim with 420+ members and are always looking for new sailors to join our ranks. We have a unique rank setting with everyone have the equal chance to rise the ranks. We have members from all around the globe from every platform and we do voyages daily.

If you are interested let me know, add me on discord: patches05 and I will send you an invite.

• Hi, I would also be interested in finding a crew. I can only play from 19:00 thou. I'm at +1 if that would work?

• @hezzlow
    No problem at all! I'm at +2 so we can definitely figure something out, let's find more players it would be nice if we could set up a galleon. Sounds good?

• I'd be interested in sailing whenever you need.

• @pvnzi yes, it sounds good indeed. Being able to manage a galleon would be fun 😁

• @hezzlow @RazorBandit7 can you pm me your discords?

Aufrufe
3 von 7