Sell ​​costumes and crew sets in the common store and in athena(same as souflame set)

• Well, the title speaks for itself, add costumes in the regular store and in athena, it's a great way to explore designs that you want without being committed to releasing something at the emporio

Some ideas...

• Sea ​​dog(arena) crew set: Captain and Crew Outfit inspired by the Glorious Set, for anyone who has achieved Lv 50 or the Legendary Sea Wolf Commendation
      a way to share that being now that the arena is gone.

• Sets that represent the companies, gold hoarder, order of souls and others...

• Sets that represent the sea dog(normal), Bilge rat, admiral and other sets...

• Individual costumes inspired by real pirates, or a version that lived in the sea universe in the outside world.

• It's a way to add costumes for characters like Briggsy, pirate lord...

alt text

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • we already have to many costumes it takes away from players creativity this idea would be good if you meant (individual clothing) but no... we have plenty of costume sets personally i believe that costumes belong in the pirate emporium and are an optional buy the concept of costumes has taken alot of curses we could've gotten

• @myst8457 The game has a serious customization problem, we can't equip holsters, weapons, individual clothes have certain limitations that costumes don't have... Also, I was referring to more common outfits, nothing exaggerated as it is in the emporio like dark warsmith or lionfish.

I'm having to use Jack's crew set because those suits are the closest thing to realism. The game already caters to those who like exaggerated clothes, curses... but something is missing for those who want something more realistic, I only see about 3 good sets for it.

I put that image because it reflects well the limitations we have when creating our own individual clothes.

• @lleorb it might have a customization issues in some regards but costumes remove player choice from individual aspects.

Costumes are widely regarded as gimmicky.

• @captain-coel But it's a choice, those who don't want to will continue using their normal clothes... the costumes I'm referring to are like the ones in the image above, simple clothes just containing more details than the individual pieces.

Costumes in athena could be about the characters, just like soulflame

Publicaciones
Visitas
1 de 5