"RESERVOIR SEA DOGS" Guild recruiting pirates (Distinction 3)

• Still got time? My gametag is Doc hudson5640

• @snyderboy42 Welcome to the Guild!

@burgerman5627 Just sent you your invite!

@doc-hudson5640 And just sent you an invite too!

Please remember everyone, that to stay in this Guild you are required to contribute to its level at least once every 2 weeks!

• I would love to join the guild my gc is OldBladee

• @oldbladee Just sent you an invite! You're joining at a wonderful time - we are currently grinding to be in the top 25% to get the Guild Ledger/Leaderboard awards!

• I would like to join the guild, but I am still relatively new and learning the game. PSN: evilrk
    Ingame name is same as screennane

• @billbraskii No worries! Pirates of all levels are welcome as long as they are contributing to the Guild's level. I have just sent you an invite!

• We once again have spots that need to be filled in the Guild!

Only requirement for members is that you contribute to the Guild's level (sell to Sovereigns on a ship that's pledged to the Guild)

Message me here or on Discord (I'm "aliceinwesteros" over there) if interested or want to join the Guild Discord!

• @iceheart7158 I would be honored to be a part of your guild! Im an active player with a lot of experience and i think i would help the guild grow potencially bringing in other players. Sincerely K0NG_WILLIAM(Gamertag)

• @k0ng-william That's great to hear! I've just sent you your invite!

• My current guild died down. Looking for an active guild.
    I love the name of the guild. If you still have spots open, I would like to join. I’m mostly hunting commendations/achievements.

GT: IBlastnoise on Xbox

• @iceheart7158
    Didnt receive it, maybe try K0NG WILLIAM in all caps:)

• @iblastnoise Just sent you an invite!

@k0ng-william I've just re-sent the invite! Make sure you follow me back on Xbox and then check the in-game Guilds tab.

• Hey love the name and the movie! I'm fairly new but i play most week days and weekends. Gamer tag is Gulindor on Xbox/ discord. Thanks for the consideration.

Publicaciones
Visitas
communityjust for fungeneralcompetitionevents
151 de 154