Flamebeard error code

• I keep getting flamebeard, but I can't find anything online that explains what this code means. Any help would be great

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • @screenamesuck i would suggest creating a support ticket:

• @screenamesuck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shZuIyliAYY

• I contacted them about Flamebeard and here is what they suggested, copy pasted from my email with them. I did these and I still get it sometimes, but not nearly as often as I did.

Hard reset your console

1. Hold the power button on the front of your console for 5-8 seconds until the console shuts down instantly.
    2. Unplug all cables and wait five minutes.
    3. Reconnect all cables and restart your console.

Sign out from your Xbox Live account, reset your console and then sign in again
    Restart/reset your router
    Disable any VPN and custom DNS setting on your router

Please apply the following steps for further troubleshooting of possible connection errors between the game client and the servers:

Try disabling your router firewall or add Sea of Thieves to exclusion/allow list (if available)
    Change your NAT to open in router settings
    Open up official Xbox Live ports - https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live
    Turn off IPV6 in router settings, use IPv4
    Turn off Teredo on selected routers
    Use a LAN cable if you are connected through Wi-Fi
    Remove any devices (such as chargers) away from your console and router, which might cause interference and affect wireless connection
    Try using another connection (such as mobile tethering) to check whether the issue is originating from your router or ISP

• Note that sometimes routers or ISP can have flood/spam protection features that may block our services. If you can connect via mobile connection without any issues, you might want to check your router settings or contact your ISP to see if any such block is in effect.

If the issue persists please also try uninstalling Sea of Thieves, resetting your console and reinstalling the game.

Let us know if the issue still persists after applying the steps.

• I keep getting flamebeard, first time ever... 🤪🤦🏽‍♀️

Publicaciones
Visitas
4 de 5