Sea of ​​thieves players using AMD adrenaline have a serious problem

• 745 / 5.000
    Sot players who use amd in the last year have found it difficult to play because the Adrenaline program does not automatically add the game to profiles created by players to have a fresh pc and good performance in the game because it says that you do not have permission to add the game to adrenaline.
    This has happened in the last year to several players to whom no answer and solution has been found. In the previous year there was no such problem and it is possible that this problem occurred when EAC entered the game.
    I would like to know with all respect and education if we users who use amd can also play SOT or should we lose hope and go elsewhere.
    THANK YOU.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • testo link@blackpacoxxi
    \XboxGames\Sea of ​​Thieves\Content\Athena\Binaries\WinGDK

I took the Sot link from this folder and added it to adrenaline, when the game starts the graphic profile works on AMD but EAC prevents me by saying EAC BAldBear initial ERROR.

• testo alternativo@blackpacoxxi

• I spoke to support and incredibly the response was that adrenaline is a third party program that is not accepted
    A program that I have used on sea of ​​thieves for more than a year to manage the fans and temperature of the PC.
    It seemed like a very ridiculous answer to give, in the meantime I'm here and I would like to play Sea of ​​Thieves without having temperature problems, but it seems that none of the AMD owners are interested in this problem, and not even Rare or Sea of ​​Thieves cares that a player who purchased the game cannot play because he does not have permission to run a program that reduces the temperature.
    We're getting very ridiculous here and I'm regretting buying the game.
    If any content creator is interested in this story I can pass them all the answers and problems encountered maybe it will show us angry amd people.

• @blackpacoxxi You can manage fan speed without having a specific Sea of Thieves profile.

• @d3adst1ck any profile no longer starts,
    in other games I can also use different profiles but something has been changed on sea of ​​thieves.
    I tried to make connections from the SOT exe folder and the profile starts but the game gives me initial error BaldBeard

• @d3adst1ck
    I also unlocked the Windows app folder to enter and take the connection but nothing to do.

Publicaciones
Visitas
3 de 7