Mutiny and defection onboard (and consequently overboard) the thirsty thief.

• Captain Snow be a good lad and proud owner of a sturdy reliable ship known none other than 'The Thirsty Thieves.' Ye can all chart yer course with him and his rag tag crew of sovereign sea dogs on the high seas by requesting to join via X box clubs. All are welcome, Kids, Adults, whoever. All is good!
    I was once a captain among the ranks of this vessel but due to some miscommunications on-board I decided to cut me losses and direct my attention to another club, my own club, which is admittedly much smaller and much less reliable than 'The Thirsty Thieves.' But we work with what we have got...which currently is not much! haha.
    HOWEVER- See there has been a wee bit of a trend happening where recruits o mine from the Thirsty Thieves have defected and joined my vessel (club) known none other as the 'Rogues And Scoundrels' and it has become known to me that Capt'n Snow thinks I am poaching members of his vast legion to increase the numbers o my humble quaint little crew of adults that want to be rich and infamous upon the Sea Of Thieves...
    For this I must assure Captain Snow and his loyal associates, I have given prior warning to his defectors that The Thirsty Thieves is an exclusive club and joining 'Rogues And Scoundrels' may very well result in being ousted from the TTT'S club and so doing so carries with it a certain element of risk As TTT'S have a somewhat strict-ish policy on being loyal which means exclusively sailing under their banner. (The defectors took the risk and joined my club anyway knowing that their position with the TTT'S would be compromised so what does that tell ye?)

To further show that my interests are not to take members from the Thirsty Thieves for my club I suggested we remain friends and have 'sister fleets.' But there was no Parley. Alas I am compelled to suggest that all who want to join a big club where all are welcome providing you only sail with that club, join The Thirsty Thieves now and if you are a member of said club, please do not join Rogues And Scoundrels. We don't want you lol

Cheers and jeers.

-Solo.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • Unless your above 25 and don't go AFK. ;)

Publicaciones
Visitas
1 de 2