The 3D Gallery

• So to update this thread of mine here is something that I did in blender some time ago as a homework....alt text
    And here is my first character in blender which is just the mesh, need to add the bones so I can try rigging it and all that in blender and then try to use it in Unity. It looks ugly on the face but that's only because I drew it as texture paint (it's creepy). I just wanted to finish it quickly since I had been working on it like for 3-4 days because of procrastination which is always by my side XD. I used a model sheet to make it , in the future will try to create a pirate but that will take time. Also hope to see any 3d things made by anyone in the forums to share it here, looking at you @TheAaronLeigh :)
    alt text

• does it have to be aaron?

• @CaptnJaq No just saying because he has shown that he is making a game. And he is working with Maya.

• Trying to update as much as I can which helps me in improving with Blender.
    alt text

• Well well I finally found an easy Pirate sword that I could sketch out which I should have done before to search sketch instead of model sheets.
    So here it is the typical Pirate sword arrr my pirate sword is unique :v.
    alt text
    alt text
    Also if you guys want me to try doing something easy just share a model sheet or sketch, something that I can reference when making the thing.

• You've been busy! Nicely done.

Is that THE Death Sword22? Hahaha

(My only suggestion for the sword would be to make the hilt (the handle) a smidge thinner, looks like it would be difficult to hold in its current form)

• @TheAaronLeigh Lol yeah I'll edit it later. Going to make it smaller and maybe a little bit of more roundness.

• Now I'm putting all the things I have created together in an Unity project. Also learning C# from a great channel at least learning the basics. Now today want to finish that 7 part tutorial and also want to make a couple of things in Blender but don't have any idea of what to make that's easy now. Will probably share some pictures of all my random stuff in a couple of days. Depends of whether I procrastinate or not, though is unlikely now that I have been studying more things.

Publicaciones
Visitas
38 de 43