Burning Blade Appreciation Post

• I’ve played for four hours both days of Season 13 so far and kudos to Rare for making something so awesome. I haven’t played the game this much since I was working towards PVP rewards a couple of seasons ago. Now they’ve added awesome new features with PVP rewards to boot. I couldn’t be happier.
    The Burning Blade is legitimately so fun, especially with a large crew. It’s practically unsinkable. I guess I’ve never been on the other end of the conflict but just sailing around and fighting while getting Orbs is good enough for me. It has such a pirate-y feel, between rushing aboard to capture it, and sinking anything in your way. You get to sail around on what is essentially a tank. It makes me sad to think that they’ll probably nerf it.
    That being said, this is probably my favorite season thus far, just for the experience of the Burning Blade. Good job guys 👏 👏👏

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    generaljust for fun
  • How is the server performance during your fights? Is it completely smooth?

• @karkona Actually yes, I haven’t noticed an issue. If anything, it’s been better. And that’s with battles with 3+ ships.

Publicaciones
Visitas
generaljust for fun
2 de 3