A question about SOT ships

• I don't know if it's a script flaw but I'd like to understand how it works...

If I'm not mistaken, it's said in Athena's Fortune that Ramsey asked Magpie to build a ship suitable for crossing the fog, a smaller ship (galleon), which could be crewed by fewer people. This means that outside of the Devil's Shroud people still use larger ships with large crews.

The Burning Blade is said to be a ship that sailed in distant waters, a ship that from what I understand was not meant to sail to SOT, so why did it look exactly like all the other ships inside Sea of thieves? Shouldn't it be bigger? Like the "normal" ships that use it outside of the Devils Shroud?

I understand why players need to be restricted to established ship models, but it's strange that no one besides flameheart (recently) has come up with the idea of ​​building a "normal" ship that holds a large crew and more firepower.

My last question is, would a ship like we have in the game be able to go against a ship from outside the Devils Shroud? Is a galleon from Sot strong enough to face a "normal" galleon?

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • smaller galleons in real life had a crew of 50, i doubt any ship from sea of thieves can contend with anyting real

Publicaciones
Visitas
1 de 2