Missed Out on Founder? Blow up Founder Ships with Me

• I've got my Founder sails flying high. COME AT ME BRO!!!!!

• Ok so I've already sunk 8 ships with Founder sails on. I know a lot of you guys are pros but some of you haven't even got to level 15 in each of the three companies yet. My levels are 30, 25 and 33 respectively and if you other Founders aren't above those levels you really can't continue to talk yourselves up much longer. You should all be pirate legends by now if you're so good.

• @jedimasterfraze well not all founders live in moms basement and play 10 hours a day. some of us have lives. Being a founder doesn't mean we are "better than you" it means we were interested in the game long before you were and signed up on the forums to be active in the community. But good for you on sinking founder's ships by probably using the same tactic as everyone else (gunpowder barrels and blunderbuss) so have a cookie. Being founder doesn't immediately make someone good at the game, i saw a few founders today who didn't know you could turn the ship with the sails up and the anchor raised. But being a jealous jerk does make you that 1% of the community that the rest of the community will be glad to sink on sight.

• From what ive seen a lot of founders arent even sailing with the founder sails on and you can but the codes on ebay so people are probably also sinking a fair number of random people. But to each their own i guess.

• @soggybiscuit204 said in Missed Out on Founder? Blow up Founder Ships with Me:

From what ive seen a lot of founders arent even sailing with the founder sails on and you can but the codes on ebay so people are probably also sinking a fair number of random people. But to each their own i guess.

how do you get them?
    nothing in game or in email
    found says was sent week ago but never received until now
    error while trying to redeem it
    worked here
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter?ref=xboxcom&wa=wsignin1.0
    I would take a picture but were not allowed to sail the galleon alone after a $100 purchase and I do not feel it is worth taking a picture of the life raft

• I will gladly display my Founder Sail for all to see. Long live the Brave Vanguards!

• @morgueroth said in Missed Out on Founder? Blow up Founder Ships with Me:

@jedimasterfraze well not all founders live in moms basement and play 10 hours a day. some of us have lives. Being a founder doesn't mean we are "better than you" it means we were interested in the game long before you were and signed up on the forums to be active in the community. But good for you on sinking founder's ships by probably using the same tactic as everyone else (gunpowder barrels and blunderbuss) so have a cookie. Being founder doesn't immediately make someone good at the game, i saw a few founders today who didn't know you could turn the ship with the sails up and the anchor raised. But being a jealous jerk does make you that 1% of the community that the rest of the community will be glad to sink on sight.

Nice try, hypocrite. I've checked your Xbox profile and you've spent 5 times the amount of time playing videogames than I have. The only reason you could come up with that mock is because it's clearly a summary of your life, living in your mum's basement playing games.

If you weren't a blunt twit and actually read all of the posts, you would know that this topic was made as a joke in good faith, and I was only having a go at the Founders who were messaging me saying that all noobs sucked at the game and only Founders were good players. It's people like you and them that the community doesn't want to put up with, and if you want to be a p***k while me and the other sensible people on this forum have friendly battles, go somewhere else! Clearly you're the only person here that's jealous while us gamers battle it out on the seas.

• I think we should have a founder fleet to hear you :)

• @pilks4k said in Missed Out on Founder? Blow up Founder Ships with Me:

I think we should have a founder fleet to hear you :)

Haha, speaking of Founder Fleets, I ran into two at a Skeleton Fort two days ago (could tell by their sails). My crew’s boat got sunk by one of them, but the other team invited us to join their party and we ended up becoming an 8-man crew and sinking the other founder ship. Unfortunately the founders we teamed with got disconnected by a glitch, and they missed out on the loot because there isn’t a way to invite them back :( still got them added as friends, though.

• @jedimasterfraze said in Missed Out on Founder? Blow up Founder Ships with Me:

@morgueroth said in Missed Out on Founder? Blow up Founder Ships with Me:

@jedimasterfraze well not all founders live in moms basement and play 10 hours a day. some of us have lives. Being a founder doesn't mean we are "better than you" it means we were interested in the game long before you were and signed up on the forums to be active in the community. But good for you on sinking founder's ships by probably using the same tactic as everyone else (gunpowder barrels and blunderbuss) so have a cookie. Being founder doesn't immediately make someone good at the game, i saw a few founders today who didn't know you could turn the ship with the sails up and the anchor raised. But being a jealous jerk does make you that 1% of the community that the rest of the community will be glad to sink on sight.

Nice try, hypocrite. I've checked your Xbox profile and you've spent 5 times the amount of time playing videogames than I have. The only reason you could come up with that mock is because it's clearly a summary of your life, living in your mum's basement playing games.

If you weren't a blunt twit and actually read all of the posts, you would know that this topic was made as a joke in good faith, and I was only having a go at the Founders who were messaging me saying that all noobs sucked at the game and only Founders were good players. It's people like you and them that the community doesn't want to put up with, and if you want to be a p***k while me and the other sensible people on this forum have friendly battles, go somewhere else! Clearly you're the only person here that's jealous while us gamers battle it out on the seas.

I happen to be physically disabled you a*s, i can't walk for long because of a degenerative back problem that leaves me in pain that medication cannot help. So yeah i spend a lot of time at home playing games. If you lived in constant pain you would seek enjoyment where you could as well. Next time you want to talk about someone spending a lot of time playing games, you may want to think before you open your mouth.

As for your topic being a joke, maybe if you knew how to use sarcasm properly it would have been clearer. You came across as an angry, entitled, jealous little kid who got mad because someone got something they didn't. I never said you sucked at the game or that i was better than you, all i said is if you wanted to hunt founders I hope you never tried to hunt my crew because we don't like people trying to be bullies.

Also since you said i was jealous of you "real gamers battling it out on the high seas", i honestly doubt you have anything i could possibly be jealous of. You sound like a sad little forum troll who gets his enjoyment from talking c**p, and honestly i only feel pity for you.

• @jedimasterfraze How very community minded of you, but no seriously you missed out on founder stuff, well what a pity never mind. LOL

• I got put on a founder ship from random matchmaking.

W*f do I do now? Blow myself up?

• Come at me bro!

@jedimasterfraze said in Missed Out on Founder? Blow up Founder Ships with Me:

I happen to be physically disabled you a*s, i can't walk for long because of a degenerative back problem that leaves me in pain that medication cannot help. So yeah i spend a lot of time at home playing games. If you lived in constant pain you would seek enjoyment where you could as well. Next time you want to talk about someone spending a lot of time playing games, you may want to think before you open your mouth.

As for your topic being a joke, maybe if you knew how to use sarcasm properly it would have been clearer. You came across as an angry, entitled, jealous little kid who got mad because someone got something they didn't. I never said you sucked at the game or that i was better than you, all i said is if you wanted to hunt founders I hope you never tried to hunt my crew because we don't like people trying to be bullies.

Also since you said i was jealous of you "real gamers battling it out on the high seas", i honestly doubt you have anything i could possibly be jealous of. You sound like a sad little forum troll who gets his enjoyment from talking c**p, and honestly i only feel pity for you.

Oh ok, so just because you have a back problem it's ok for you to annoy people? You're clearly the [mod edited], buddy. Everyone else apart from you and a few special people didn't get this topic was a joke. Get over yourself.

• @rayfromjersey said in Missed Out on Founder? Blow up Founder Ships with Me:

I got put on a founder ship from random matchmaking.

W*f do I do now? Blow myself up?

Well, that's one way to do it XD

To be honest, I get along with most people I join at random, and I find the Founder sails very cool. I'd just stay on that ship and blow up other Founder ships. :)

• @jedimasterfraze said in Missed Out on Founder? Blow up Founder Ships with Me:

Oh ok, so just because you have a back problem it's ok for you to annoy people? You're clearly the entitled p***k, buddy. Everyone else apart from you and a few special people didn't get this topic was a joke. Get over yourself.

No, simpleton, i was explaining to you why i have so many hours playing games. But thanks for making fun of disabled people. That is against TOS. I'm stepping out of this conversation, obviously you have issues you need to work out. Good luck.

Oh ok, so just because you have a back problem it's ok for you to annoy people? You're clearly the entitled p***k, buddy. Everyone else apart from you and a few special people didn't get this topic was a joke. Get over yourself.

No, simpleton, i was explaining to you why i have so many hours playing games. But thanks for making fun of disabled people. That is against TOS. I'm stepping out of this conversation, obviously you have issues you need to work out. Good luck.

Nice try playing the victim, buddy. You came into this topic only to say hateful things instead of actually reading what this topic was about and seeing everyone laughing about it. I don't care whether or not you have a disability, if you're going to be a p***k while the rest of us have fun, you can go away because we won't tolerate it.

• @jedimasterfraze yeah was only in development for over 4 years. That's why you are not a Founder like me.

• @darth-guybrush said in Missed Out on Founder? Blow up Founder Ships with Me:

@jedimasterfraze yeah was only in development for over 4 years. That's why you are not a Founder like me.

Darth Guybrush the Jedi Order will not tolerate your blasphemy. Surrender or we will be forced to duel!

• I got a message ill get the founders pack but haven't received it

• @titianlamp8202 Are you on PC? Open the Xbox app and check the messages there for the code.

• Harr ar avast ye greenfaced jelly sons of a bloated sea urchin arr harrdiharr yar RUM!

• Aye mate.

• @skaternaruto Please don't resurrect old threads, it is against the forum rules. This thread will now be locked.

Publicaciones
Visitas
271 de 272