Let's see your pirates! Pirate picture thread

• @airsicktimelord did he have another guy with him that was skinny and wearing the Scurvy Bilge Rat jacket and hat?

• @drunkpunk138 said in Let's see your pirates! Pirate picture thread:

Yarrr, snapped this one the other day. Too bad for the FPS and ping in the top, otherwise it may have become my new wallpaper

You're in luck! Here ya go. Just so happened I'm workin in photoshop while reading forums.

https://imageshack.com/a/img921/3584/JL4mjM.jpg

• Bran "the Ent" Speaksy with Merrick, ponderin' a life on account.
    Stargazing with Merrick

And sittin' alongside The Devil's Hind, takin' to heart his warnin's of the beast below.
    alt text

• @strawycascade00 I don't actually remember the clothing, but the face was spot on

• alt text

• Captain Vinsanity Cristo
    Captain Vin Cristo

• @vinsanity324 sagte in Let's see your pirates! Pirate picture thread:

Captain Vinsanity Cristo
    Captain Vin Cristo

Pirate Problems!

• So the new character is finally ready for show, kind of sad that I was not able to remove the scars with THD.
    Ah well.
    alt text
    I think she looks much better than the last one.
    I still think it is pretty ironic that I am dressed in gold hoarder gear with them being my least favorite Faction to do missions for =P

• As the tattoos are now out...suns out, tats out.

tattoos

• Wavin' thanks to the crews of the galleon and sloop that came together with me, and showin' off the war wound give me by the Beastie!

Bran "the Ent" Speaksy

• alt text

• @scurvyrod said in Let's see your pirates! Pirate picture thread:

alt text

I swear this guy asked me for some change for a beer today when I was shopping groceries.

• @stellarsacia this is one lovely pirate lady!

@Danish-Crusader nice i like it. you did a good job! i do wish you could put on and off scars you start with but luckily for me i like them haha and im glad that i could add the hd scar and it not remove what i had tattoo style haha.

i got some new looks together too. ill probably try to post them up next week when i get back home!

• @revanjstone Yeah, hopefully they will expand the Scar menu to be able to remove the scars we start with. Fingers crossed =)

• When I and my cousin played SoT today, he said that my character looked like a cowboy because of the hat i was wearing, so i deceited to try an go futher with that idea:
    alt text

• Cool pictures! I called my pirate Crooked Betty. But she's also been called Bulky Betty when raising the galleon anchor on her own, or Blunderbuss Betty for obvious reasons.

• Captain Seupe in all his drunken and homeless glory

alt text

• Here I am being all maniacal about my powder kegs. I love me powder kegs!

alt text

• They really need new poses. Ones brandishing your sword, or your guns...anything.

Maybe support Nvidia Ansel for taking ingame photographs..

• alt text

• For some reason the feet are sinking into the pier, but i swear he still has both feet!
    Bild Text

• Finally Hit Pirate legend

• [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/29eivlx.jpg[/img]

• alt text

• Ended up getting myself a haircut and a fresh change of clothes
    alt text

and here's the Troll's Gambit
    alt text

Before picture below
    @el-dunco said in Let's see your pirates! Pirate picture thread:

Here I am:
    alt text

• So I got several outfits now... I like most of them, and I switch between them frequently.
    alt text
    I still wish I could remove those scars.

Views
145 out of 169