Legendary Pirate Skulls.

• This is a brand new idea that should be EXCLUSIVE for Pirate legends. Basically, it adds a brand new quest type, more mechanics, and more ways to earn rep. Plus brings us more lore.

Let's say we just started out Pirate legend. So, what is there to do? Well, if we take a look t heres teo. The standard chest quest and a "Legendary Journal" quest. So, because we don't know what the second one is like, we pick it.

Once we go to read the map, there's basically 10 pages from the same journal, which leads us to famous members of the same crew. Basically like order of souls, but instead of knowing who or how many, it gives us the exact location they went to. For example, "My newly formed fleet was all a rouse, and was never intended to share the loot. Last time I saw their ship they were heading to Mermaid's Hideaway. After I hurry my chest I will go after them." So we find he never did that and we finish the deed. Of course also taking their skulls. Also there might be other entries like "The last chest I had brought my crew some devastating side effects. Better to leave it under the sands in Smugglers Bay's tunnel entrance." Which would introduce us to new chests.

After we get the rather legendary loot and finish off the crew, we find one last entry. Something along the lines of "My time is running short and I have cursed the seas for long enough. I shall retire to the farthest corner of the sea and become the Devil under the ridge." Which basically gives his location.

Once we find him or hee, he will be one of the first to spawn, but each time we do enough damage, he will summon more and more skeletons. Like let's say... 10 waves at most, and 5 powder keg blows to kill him. (The boss gotta be hard and rememborable) and once we finish his crew and defeat the captain, we find his unique skull, so other legendary skulls are unique. Upon returning the unique skulls to the Legendary Person in the tavern, we will get new gear. Maybe a unique weapon that might look cool, have a cool and unique move to it, And new Gear. Maybe even a new body kit for the ship to change the hill to a unique look.

So. That's one idea on how we could improve Pirate Legend.

Views
  • sounds cool but i would proof-read and not attack people before they've had a chance to share their opinion (calling them babies).

• @maquark Ok its been fixed. Tjough every siggestioj i make aboit any unique weapoj i insyabtly get peeps who complain about it

• @cheatingpirate absolutely hear ya there lol but the way it was would just send it straight to that point 🤣 everyone on here complains about everything. i try to be about as passive as i am on the seas

• @cheatingpirate awesome. i'm not a pirate legend (yet). but i'd love to have an introduction quest for pirate legends. and maybe even more unique quests later on. also, they have to be replayable. and maybe even multiple difficulty levels. a new coin type (cursed doublouns) might be even better. to buy different kinds of cosmetics, just gold, or Athena rep.

• @cheatingpirate I don't want anything that EXCLUDES my crew from my voyages.

• @crimsonraziel These kinds of quests are for Pirate Legends and their crew. Like the Athena quests are.

@Jorin33 Yeah that would be the best. And all of them would have to be worth it too. With the Ultra Rare Captains, those are repeatable, ut the cosmetics you unlock are unlocked after the first time you beat him or her

• Or Rather than skulls how about making the pirate or crew you find a fleshed one? And after killing the captain cash in his hat. That way the lore and life in the games seems a bit more active.

Either way, something needs to be done to add more content for pirate legends because so far I'm not that interested on becoming one.

• @lord-danielw Hmmm hows about a ghost captain? And I kinda am into getting the Athena outfit but that's gonna be hard

• @cheatingpirate yeah, like the ones who appear in the legendary hub, that would be cool. Hi BTW :)

• @cheatingpirate Although I am not a "pirate legend" yet, I have had a few tastes of Athena voyages and have seen the purdy purple dress and "pony pirates" figurehead that comes with legendary status.

I agree that there really needs to be more added for legends in the way of voyage options, exclusive loot types and villainous cosmetics.
    The ship figurehead needs to look fearsome and menacing, not something that looks like it s__ts rainbows and f__ts pixie dust.
    And certainly not something a six year old girl would have on her lunchbox.

The current game offers me no incentive to reach 50/50/50 even though I am at mid to high 40s across the three faction reps.
    I'm basically trying to prolong what may very well be the end game for me.

Admittedly many reached PL status way before Rare thought anyone would. But here we are after three months and there still isn't a carrot dangling in front of us at what was supposed to be "only the beginning of the game", in reaching pirate legend status.

For a team of 200+ staff, they sure are moving slower than spilled molasses on a cold winter morning.

• @admiral-rrrsole I couldn't say it anymore better. OOOOOH! THis could have is fight Captain Flameheart!

Views
1 out of 12