In this thread we name a boss fight that we enjoyed less than greymarrow in any game

• I can't think of any

Publications
    Vues
  • @tubzy121 brig gold hoarder

• @tubzy121 How about Ragnaros, from the vanilla days?

Took 40-man raids 30 minutes to an hour to kill him... It wasn't eventful or engaging, just a long, tedious wait.

You literally just stood there and pushed the same button, yes, button, singular, not plural, for 30 minutes... xD

• You literally complained about the same thing twice in two separate threads that are both still in the top 10 most recent. The skeletons lords are not that difficult to deal with and are a step in the right direction for this game. It's good to see more boss types and good reuse of others so resources can be spent on other things. Do I want every single even to have a skeleton lord? No, but for this one it was a perfect fit.

• Literally any of the below...

• also the OG mutagenic outcast in eq2. took a few weeks to get the strat down

• @musicmee

But well that mermaid looks way better then our mermaids xD

• Guild Wars 2: Aldus Stormbringer, many other bosses from that game would also suffice
    WoW: Patchwerk, Deathwing
    Lineage 2: Valkas
    Final Fantasy X: Penance
    Final Fantasy XIII: Long Gui
    Xenoblade Chronicles X: Yggralith Zero

Can add more more if necessary.

• Not quite a boss fight..

But I nominate the Skeleton Throne situated at Marauder's Arch!!

As my worst enemy on the Sea of Thieves!

• He counts as a boss? I thought he was just a walking healthbar. I fondly remember standing on the deck of the ship and sniping him from out of his range for 20 minutes straight.

• Crota! Destiny 1

• IG 88 in N64 Shadows Of The Empire.

• Here's a few:

• Oil Ocean Eggman Fight from Sonic Mania
    • Zurvan from StarCraft 2
    • Prowling magus and Congregation from Dark Souls 2
    • Final boss of Thumper
    • Ancient Wyvern from Dark Souls 3
    • Bed of Chaos from Dark Souls 1
    • Dragon God from Demon's Souls
    • Robot & Cientist from Cuphead

I could go on...

• @sweltering-nick I never played vanilla, too much time requirement
    @Musicmee I at least got a sense of accomplishment after most of those fights, and im actually not bothered by them having been difficult, i relished the challenge
    @Crimsonraziel the only one of those i actually played was patchwerk and naxx was my favourite raid, so hard disagree.

• @tubzy121 said in In this thread we name a boss fight that we enjoyed less than greymarrow in any game:

@sweltering-nick I never played vanilla, too much time requirement
    @Musicmee I at least got a sense of accomplishment after most of those fights, and im actually not bothered by them having been difficult, i relished the challenge
    @Crimsonraziel the only one of those i actually played was patchwerk and naxx was my favourite raid, so hard disagree.

So you never played vanilla but still "hard disagree" with me on the dullest boss fight in all of vanilla? The WotLK remake of Naxxramas is nothing but a shadow of its former presence.

If you liked the dullest boss fight in WoW (at least until I stopped playing) I have a hard time to get what your issue with Greymarrow could be.

• Any boss, any enemy for that matter, in Resident Evil 6.

• @musicmee

That damn carrot and flower! Ugh

• @crimsonraziel vanilla as a whole was too much of a grind for me to bother with, and for that matter so was BC, even playing a on a x13 xp server. and the fight still at least required me to DO something other than sit and shoot, also pretty sure that fight took less time than a skeleton lord. Also he has a health bar, so im not just sitting there wondering how much longer i gotta hit him for.

Publications
Vues
3 sur 18