Ocean Crawler pet clothes for Emporium

• Hello,
    The ocean crawler set that was released with forsaken shores was one of the most amazing and colorful sets to be introduced to the game. Once it dropped, everybody either bought that or the other two sets that were also dropped to the game. Pirates still to this day are wearing them, myself included. I was thinking, for a for a future update, why don’t you try making the ocean crawler/deep ocean crawler for the pets in the game. This is just a recommendation and idea that will hopefully be considered.
    Thanks, CajunRider04

Publications
    Vues
  • Well, 1 of the biggest holidays is just around the corner, so I wouldn't put it past them. Just wait a few more days, and everyone will get to see what's coming. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

• True, i was talking and thinking more along the lines of after the first of the year and there December update

• @galactic-geek dijo en Ocean Crawler pet clothes for Emporium:

Well, 1 of the biggest holidays is just around the corner, so I wouldn't put it past them. Just wait a few more days, and everyone will get to see what's coming. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Is that picture some kind of reference for a future update that we should consider to have for a sea boss fight? AHAHAHAHHAHA Seems totally epic!!!

Yehaaaa!!
    Spread the curse in the seas!!

Publications
Vues
2 sur 4