So it's war!!!!

• So even on the forum it is Imposible to point out the rediculess nature of something that is clearly unfair and I know this will be locked again cause god forbid we as customers shouldn't point out when the company we have piled alot of our hard earned money in to should get something wrong!!!! Oh and as to your advice in the reply where you locked the last post I clearly pointed out that my friend had raised it with rare but as we found out he was banned because 8 months ago he logged on in Hong Kong with on another pc with a russian account just to cheat on a platform he doesn't have the game on 👍. At this point I just want everyone to realise even if you play the game 100% fair like we always have... there is no real fair nature to the banning system and no one has a chance really once the redbeard appears 👌

Yours sesearly adhd rage and disappointment

Publications
    Vues
    windows 10xbox onegeneralfeedback
  • While we understand your intention is to leave feedback and explain your reasons for leaving, this type of post draws negative reaction, and does not foster discussion in the community. We value your feedback, and if you want to make suggestions or offer your ideas to improve the game, please feel free to create a topic in Feedback & Suggestions.

This topic will now be locked.

Publications
Vues
windows 10xbox onegeneralfeedback
1 sur 2