Skeleton camps respawn/reset

• The other day I was casually sailing around and I ended up doing the same skeleton camp twice, I wasn't sure if it was because I sold the orb, went far enough away from it or waited a specific length of time before going back to it, so I'm wondering if anyone knows as me and some friends are planning on going around doing as many skeleton camps as possible to make as much money as possible

Publications
    Vues
  • I dunno the exact time but it's time based and distance based like a seafort. It's like 15 minutes or something.

A good strat would be to pick your favorite/location and just sail back and forth between the 2 of them. Should be reset as long as other players aren't preventing it.

Lookout point and picaroon palms are two of the better locations for security purposes. For the most part your back is safe at those locations. Then you can just do one of the nearby camps as the second. I like those locations as a solo.

Bottle quests are super solid now for organic play, so doing bottle quests while you wait at nearby islands would pay well too.

• @wolfmanbush whats the bottle quests? (i only recently got the game and still learning the ropes)

• @quickhakker said in Skeleton camps respawn/reset:

@wolfmanbush whats the bottle quests? (i only recently got the game and still learning the ropes)

awesome!!

you can just find bottles on islands and they will give you quests to work on if you want, some are dig maps, some are riddles, some are fights with skeleton captains, some are merchant stuff.

Coral bottles give shrine voyages for breaths of a sea (these are often more time consuming)

Something important to keep in mind is that you don't gotta do the big fancy or risky stuff just to make some gold. There are all kinds of ways to adventure and make some good gold.

Skeleton camps are awesome, I like them, but they are just some of the ways to make some gold. So if you get bored or start getting sunk by players or something you can always try other ways to collect treasure as well.

A meg can drop ancient bone dust and stronghold skulls so they are always worth taking out as a sloop (if you are slooping). Good loot source sometimes.

Publications
Vues
3 sur 4