The Tales you make are the real vaule!

• The Tales you make are dear for every and if you make screenshots you have a nice picture when looking at it.... but still I see some pirates saying "I have this must hours on my pirate" or "I have this and special ship cosmetic"... ya good for you but the Friends and stories you make along the waves are way more fun and if you are a little bit technical you have a nice in frame game moment on your wall beside your setup... Wheel?

Why am I saying this you wounder, let me tell you the tale:

Weeks ago I got sadly hacked on my Microsoft account... sad but ya what can you do about it. Good Seas, I have sent everyone I know discord friend's request. But ya, the real "Kraken Words am not reaping" was my pirate, 490 hours in my beloved Pirate.

So ya... 'Rotten Meat' to lose hours and am still in the 500 Hours ship (try to get it back but with but failed), it was a real kraken if I was 1k hours in/more... And I was real struggle to get out back on the seas, but my friends were really pressing and giving me the Epic moment on the seas to recall to get me back on the seas and play together again, and I worked... sometimes it is easy to forgot how easy it is to find a glitch to laugh about and fitting your ship between rocks, when everyone says "isn't fitting between dear.... 10 sec of pure slices what the bell!!!" The voices... that first time...

The Pirate, I'm talking about

Screenshot of her on a random session.

What am I trying to tell here, I have learned (The Hard Way) that this game is not about the nice looking commendation, special cosmetic you have or hours spend in game on the seas. It is real about the tales you make with the friends you have or are going to make on the waves. And yes, the gold collection feeling is something extra.

I just wanted to share the Story/Tale I have been in, that was all, and sorry if the grammar sucks... Dutch Pirate Here!

Greetings and good luck out on the Waves!

• KPGNL
    Publications
    Vues
    windows 10just for funcommunitygeneralscreenshot
  • Sorry for the loss of your pirate, your account struggles, and the stress/discouragement that it caused.

It's awesome that your friends helped you find a way to enjoy the game again.

I like to believe that yesterday makes us stronger today and allows us to find the joy of tomorrow. Maybe this was what needed to happen to set you on the path for the awesome experiences you will have in the future. It all becomes worth it in that way.

Publications
Vues
windows 10just for funcommunitygeneralscreenshot
1 sur 2