Found a uncharted island.

• So while traveling the seas, I have found a uncharted island, which is located in K9 or K8. There are three little islands where there is a shipwreck in the middle of the three islands. It doesnt show up and there is a dog on one of the three islands, along with a rowboat. Does anyone know if the island is just not named for a reason or is it there for us to just think?

Publications
    Vues
  • @grimcooper3536
    That's probably my favorite island. I'm not sure why it was never named but it holds lots of secrets. It's always reliable on washed up treasure, cooking spots, and rowboats. Also it's the best place to catch shadow stormfish and battlegills.

• It's Island K9 because it's in grid K9 with a Canine on it.

• @grimcooper3536 said in Found a uncharted island.:

Does anyone know if the island is just not named for a reason or is it there for us to just think?

It's unnamed and not on the map to give a sense that the Sea of Thieves is still being discovered and charted. The community just calls it K-9 (canine). Keep exploring, you might find some other secrets.

• Thank you everyone for the information. I'm glad that everyone could help me with trying to figure out why it wasn't charted.

• There's a few things not on the map. N13 has a small group of islands, and sea dogs arena north of reapers.

• I know what you mean there should be another island at K-10 inhabitated by a kitten.

Publications
Vues
6 sur 7