Skeleton Fort Keys Need Some Way to be Found

• So I understand that FOTD keys are shown on the map because the loot inside is so valuable. So my question is why isn't there a way to find a regular fort key? In my head no it shouldnt be pinged on the map but its should be able to make noise kind of like skulls do to make it some what possible to find them if your at least on the correct island

Visualizzazioni
  • @grimstorm2
    Hiding the key from a fort has been some of my best memories. Numerous times we would stash the key. Then let the ships trying to steal it chase us across the map. Then we act as if we gave up running, fought them but let them sink us. Then as they search our sunken ship, we spawn on the other side of the map near the key and the fort. Great moments.

• @grimstorm2
    [Edited to correct]

The FOTD key is not visible on the map.

Reaper's Chests in the FOTD vault are visible.

Along with Reaper's Flag ships and Alliance ships, these are the only things that have ever been visible on your map.

• @little-squash Ahoy matey!

This has been changed - The Fort of the Damned key does appear on the map. Once Greymarrow drops the key it is instantly available to be seen on everyone's' ship map.

• @musicmee Q: I don't do the FotD often, so I want to know due to my ignorance - does it look like a Reaper's Mark, or does it look like something else? I have often seen a RM at the FotD, and just figured it was part of the loot via Reaper's Chest that they were picking up. Your response has me thinking that might not be the case though. If it does look like a RM, then perhaps it deserves its own symbol on the map table, to avoid confusion in regards to what's what.

• @galactic-geek It is... something different it's a white skull on a black background if I remember it...

Hard to see perfectly, but this is how it looks.

alt text

Visualizzazioni
1 su 6