Hoodie/Mask & Curse/Scar Concepts

• I made a few concepts of clothing, curses etc. which i think would be great to see in the game. Got positive feedback so i guess it's worth a shot posting here.

Alt. Text
    Alt. Text
    Alt. Text

Short summary:

Storm Curse & Scars. Eyes glow white and your body emits electricity. Scars look like real-life lightning scars.
    Venom Curse. Your eyes glow purple and one of your eyes has a snake pupil. Also part of your skin shows deep purple veins and scales.
    Dark Adventure Curse.
    Hoodie Jacket and Mask. In several variations, including each main faction.

If i posted these before i apologize.

Thank you for stopping by.
    Godspeed Pirates.

Visualizzazioni
  • It reminded me a bit of AC. Haha.

These are great! I think the hoodies should be hats, and the perhaps while wearing a hoodie the hair should not render. Normal hats cover half the hair, bandanas let the whole model render. So I think the hoodies could cover them entirely and they wouldn't need to render.

The curses look awesome. Perhaps the venom curse could also have a clothing set theme with snakes?

• @dragotech123

I have a few ideas for clothing, ship etc.

• Love the ideas, ESPECIALLY the outfits!! Great work and I hope Rare sees this and gets inspiration ;)

• @dabomb139

Thank you. :)

• 12/10 Ideas
    Great stuff!

I would like to see in Sea of Thieves a simple black facemask with a white X on it, and a curse like the Sea of Sands captain costume with the blue eyes. Just the eyes.

Suprb creations

• I’d wear that hoody on my pirate in a heartbeat. Looks better than the outfits Rare themselves have made! Well done!

• Would sell a kidney for that black hoodie

• Could u try to make this hairstyle?

• @muarembossi

Let me see what i can do.

• New Ashen Dragon/Flame Hair and Beard. It would be animated ingame.

Alt. Text

• New Reaper cosmetics for the Skeleton Curse

Alt. Text

• I actually like the hoodie concept, it'd be perfect for me since I like to roleplay as a cultist pirate in the game that worships a crab deity named Crabbicus. It'd be a perfect fit for me.

• I love the hoodie concepts so much, I've been wanting a hood cosmetic in SoT for so long.

Visualizzazioni
3 su 14