Minecraft Plunder Outpost Reconstruction - WIP

• alt text

Since the lovely moderators over on the SoT reddit removed it for no reason, I wanted to come here to share my progress on my Minecraft Plunder Outpost build!

For those that know me, I had prior built Plunder Outpost, but sadly my hard drive containing the backup/main file got corrupted by a Windows Update. As sad and unfortunate as it was, I vowed to rebuild Plunder Outpost up again, and make it bigger and better!

So far, this is my progress, and I think the island itself already looks far better than it did before. The rock formation looks a lot closer to the in-game model, and I'm quite happy with it. I've also roughly mapped out where the buildings will go. There's a lot of work ahead, but I plan to do a full video showcase once it's complete!

I am definitely open to any ideas, thoughts or criticism as well! :)

Edit - for those interested, the island was build utilizing world edit.

Visualizzazioni
  • that is awesome

I dunno enough about minecraft, is it possible to build a meg/kraken?

• @wolfmanbush Thank you, mate!

And I could definitely build one/both probably! Though scale-wise, they'd have to be pretty large in order to not look super blocky.

• I might be [mod edit] ... but did you include any pic in the post?

• @adara-haze Yeah, is it not showing up for you? I see it on my end!

• This looks really nice! i think the main area is a bit longer than it should be, but otherwise this looks like a pretty good start!

• I don't see any pic or link https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1042126643008909433/1073946829554733126/Prdsadasnie.PNG

Visualizzazioni
1 su 7