Recruiting for an active Brig crew and Guild Members to stream/ create content with

• What's up fellow Scallywags!
    I'm looking to start streaming on a set schedule again and I need to put together an active streaming crew for my Brig, Shadow, for Twitch streaming adventures and content for Youtube videos. I am very excited to be a part of the Creation Crew and I am always open for collabs any time as well. I'm an easy going guy just want to have fun and entertain people and put some smiles on people faces whenever I can! My Adventures will consist of everything from the PVE events, Grinding Emissaries, to Hourglass and PVP events, and Plundering other crews with a little Pirating.

I am usually Helm/Cannons and I need a Cannoneer/ Boarder and a Deckhand/ Navigator/ Cannoneer

A little about me, I am a part time Voice Actor and a Paranormal/Ufo Investigator from Cage the Darkness and seen on the A&E Network TV Series, Cursed: The Bell Witch, you can see it on Discovery plus now. There are clips of the series and other gaming videos as well on my youtube channel, Youtube.com/c/NickTWhite // My Twitch channel is Twitch.tv/NickWhiteCTD Just getting started but, I am an Affiliate.

Contact me at anytime, I look forward to meeting and plundering with everyone! Arrrr!

Visualizzazioni
  • UPDATE Definitely doesn't have to be a Brig, to be honest, I am loving the newest update for the Sloops and have been enjoying duos on there as well. Mainly looking for teammates for streaming and content creating, no matter the size of ship for the adventure of the day.

• I'm down for pve stuff, not a affiliate yet though, if that's a requirement.

• @legonick2011 Hey fellow Pirate! No need for affiliate or partner just needing a few folks that are serious about streaming, love the game as much as I do, and will be available often for content or scheduled streaming days together.

• @nickwhitectd741 so sorry for the late response, been busy. If you ever want to contact me better, please feel free to message me on Xbox live, I hope to hear possibly soon.

Visualizzazioni
3 su 5