(PS5) The Fratellis Guild Recruitment

• The Fratellis is recruiting new members on PS5 to join the Guild. We currently have 21/24 members, and we have reached Guild level 63 in the past two weeks! Our goal is to fill the remaining 3 open spots and start filling the second Guild The Fratellis 2. We will use one group chat to communicate so all members can find a crew to play with. The vast majority of players are from the U.S and Canada, but we do have a few EU friends and looking to expand there. Message me back on here or on my PSN DrDingleberry17

We look forward to having you!

Visualizzazioni
  • Fratellis 2 recruiting ps5 no discord required active players. X-ms-mona-X

• As of 06/27/2024 we have filled our first guild and currently 6 members in the second. Looking to fill up the spots! Very chill very active guild. Let's set sail!

• As of 07/08/2024 we have reached distinction 1 level 110 in the first guild, and currently level 7 in the second guild. Still recruiting active PS5 players for the second guild to help level it up, and to have more pirates around for everyone to sail with! Message me on here or send DrDingleberry17 a message on PSN and I will get you in!

• I’m looking for a guild PSN Knotty1942

• Second guild is at level 9 with 20 members and still looking to recruit more PS5 players to help level it up with the others!

• We are still actively recruiting PS5 players to join our community. We have perfected our first two guilds as they level up 2-4 levels a day each. We have made a third guild to get even more players in. We would love to have any and all players to join!

• I am now filling the final 4 spots in our 3rd guild for our large PS5 community. We have over 60 active members and all 3 guilds are over level 20. I would like to get some more leaders in guild 3 with people willing to sail on their ship and engage in the group chat to find a crew, but anyone on PS5 is welcome to join. Message me on here or on PSN DrDingleberry17 and I'll get you in!

• The Fratellis is back and looking for more PS5 players!

Little background on our group, we are 3 guilds strong which each at least distinction 1. Guild 1 is level 369, Guild 2 is level 115, and Guild 3 is level 106. We are looking for active players to fill up Guild 2 and long term our goal is to get all 3 guilds to distinction X. We have over 60 active players and one large group chat so finding a squad to play with is never an issue! Let me know if you'd like to pledge a ship and sail for a distinction 1 guild on here or message my PSN DrDingleberry17

• Hello, Retired Florida guy here playing on a PS5. Pretty new to the game (3 weeks) and trying to improve. Hoping to find an active guild…. joined a guild a week ago but have only seen members play twice since then and NOBODY was playing all weekend. Hoping to find a group of more active folks. I play pretty low-key and open to what others with more experience want to do.
    I sent you a message to your PSN account as well and provided my email address in that message.
    Thank you!

• I just sent a DM on PlayStation, my name on there is Titania_Thorn

• Our third guild The Fratellis III is level 117 and still looking for a handful of active 18+ PS5 players to join The Fratellis crew!! Hit me up on here or my PSN DrDingleberry17 and I'll get ya right in!

• Hey everyone! With Community Weekend coming around this weekend, The Fratellis is looking to fill up our level 190 guild and level 136 guild with some active 18+ folks! We are an all PS5 based group and a very active one at that. Shoot me a message on here or my PSN DrDingleberry17 and I'll get you in!

Visualizzazioni
9 su 14