The BRITISH ROYAL NAVY OF SOT IS RECRUITING!! NEWBIES & EXPERIENCED PLAYERS ARE WELCOME!

• We are currently over 400 members strong and counting with a ranking system identical to the 19th century battle sail ships of the British Royal Navy where everybody has a fair chance of rising through the ranks and bearing more responsibilities & leadership roles. If you are interested in a disciplined military simulator community then the Royal British Navy of SOT is for you! We come from all corners of the world and we’re available on Xbox, PC and Playstation. For more details, please contact @cutuway on discord.

We hope to see you in our ranks, sailor!

Visualizzazioni
  • Hello, esteemed Royal Navy recruiter, I am here to join the greatest, most powerful naval fleet in the world, my name is ark1122 and I play on Xbox. However I am somewhat new and not very good. If you deem me fit to be a part of the team, please send an invite when you have the time.

• @cutuway Please don't keep creating new Threads for the same topic, you can simply add any additional updates/information with a post on this Thread.
    This Thread will be left open but any future Threads will be locked/deleted.

Thank you.

• @ark1122 hello! Contact me on discord @cutuway please.

• We are still recruiting!

• Hello, LoremCamelus here and want to join

• @cutuway hey I would like to join

• @cutuway player id #MEGATRON7185
    Quite a active player
    prefer PvE over PvP cause bad ping (sometimes 200 to 300 ping)
    i have both curses currently(was quite painful)
    prefer mc/bilge

• I’m interested in participating if you are still recruiting… PL solo player mainly focused on PvE, but starting to learn PvP and looking forward to sailing with others - hate toxic play so your group sounds like fun. Discord name is wizard0faus and Xbox gamer tag is OhBe1CanNoBe

• hi

looking for a guild for me and my friend, hes pirate legend and im close to being pirate legend. We're looking to play various content with guild members and sail for the guild for additional rewards.

both have mics and use them
    both have discord
    willing to do all sorts of content

xbox gamertag: Shottzyy6651
    discord: Varni
    EU PLAYERS

• Hello! We are currently still recruiting! please dm my discord @cutuway

Visualizzazioni
4 su 12